• Octavian X

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Abstain / Write - in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
This is it, folks. The election for head honcho, big cheese, etc, etc. Who shall have the duty of leading our nation, through his duties as head of state and chief turn player, to victory over our enemies?

Your candidates:
bootstoots
Gingerbread Man
Octavian X

Elections will close on turn 135. Make a wise choice, and vote!

Hard choice.

boots is quite active, so is GBM. Oct has already been a pres... Such a hard choice...:undecide:

Why vote Octavian X, you ask? In two words, experience and dedication.

Experience, in one a nearly a half terms serving as this nation's faithful President, and terms as the Minister of Domestic Affairs, Science, and Ambassador to Apolyton, not to mention experience with her laws. Experience, from ages of democracy gaming dating back more than a year. Expericene, in the form of participation in team games such as this at Apolyton.

Dedication, dedication as in an undying love for his nation. Dedication, in spending hours and hours for the team. Dedication, in paying waaay to much money to get his copy of Civ3PTW working again. :cry:

Vote Octavian. :)

Who do you trust to lead fanatika to victory? not simply stand aside to an ally (however honorable that is), but complete victory?

How about one of the most active players in the game? One with serious dedication, previous PBEM experience, Experience that is leading onto nearly a year. Somebody you haven't tried before.

Vote for Chairman Gingerbread Man! I will lead strong and glorious China to victory over her neighbours! I will create a government where all people are equal, their wealth being based on their contribution to society. China is a dormant beast waiting to be unleashed. But by who? So far, nobody has satisfied. I aspire to unleash the divine winds of China, from the high mountains to the endless plains, to the forests we worship so dearly. Long live strong and glorious CHINA and her people, the Fanatikou, the most knoble of them all. Vote for Chairman Gingerbread Man!

Originally posted by Cheetah
Hm. Who shall one vote for? The one without a working copy of PTW, or the one who think we are China? :p

To quote Croxis, "Cheetah! YOU HAVE BEEN QUOTED!!". :p

I went with GBM, since he's got multiplayer experience.

Urgh. This is a terribly hard choice... Such a hard one. very hard indeed...

Originally posted by Cheetah
Hm. Who shall one vote for? The one without a working copy of PTW, or the one who think we are China? :p
You should vote for Bootstoots, the one who has a working copy of PTW and doesn't think we are China. ;) I feel that I would be the best choice for President as I have been a very active citizen in several respects and devoted to this game. Vote Bootstoots.

I voted for Boots :)

I voted Boots, because I felt like it. I think Boots can help steer our nation into glory and all that good stuff that everyone wants to hear in campaigns. ;)

Originally posted by croxis
Look! I had over 300 posts and never knew it! Took me almost 3 years too!

Yeah, I even had to point it out to you.

On topic- This race is too close to call right now...

GBM in the lead! Keep it up, guys.

Oh, and jingle your lucky charms, pray towards Mecca, do whatever, because (touch wood) I'll be getting Conquests of Friday. If somebody here wishes to play me, PM me.

EDIT: To make sure you are voting for me for the right reasons, I have participated in a couple of PBEMs, as well as the odd turnless. I dont have the extensive skills of say, Chieftess, however my experience is pretty good in my opinion.

Bootstoots has my vote :)

C'mon Boots win this election!! I want to win the Vice Presidential possition :D

Top Bottom