Term 4 - Nominations for President

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
These are the powers and traditional duties of the Executive branch:

The Leader of the Executive Branch is the President.
The Deputy of the Presidency is the Vice President.
The Vice President assumes all powers and responsibilities of the Presidency during the absence of the President.
May initiate Administrative, Legislative, Mobilization and Spot Council Votes.
Casts a tie-breaking vote in Council Votes.
Organizes decisions on what to do with Great Leaders.
Organizes worker activities.
Has veto power over Legislative Council Votes (votes on Standards).
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for departments when these have not been set by a department.
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for items and activities that have not been defined as a task of an individual department or leader.

The President is also at the top of the Chain of Command, and so will be responsible for playing the game whenever available.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

I nominate Sarevok, Furiey, TerminalMan90, and tao and second Chieftess and Rik.

I won't second zorven not because he isn't doing a good job, but because he's been in this position for two consecutive terms and I feel it's time to give somebody else a shot at being president.

Quite an honor to be nominated as President. Unfortunately, If Ill have trouble running the ministry of defense, there is no way I could be president. I have some major life things to deal with. In 2 months or so however, I just might take up this job. so I Decline

I will second zorven to lead us for an unprecedented third term. :)

I also second TerminalMan90 and tao(even though he stated he wouldn't be interested in the Presidency. ;)

I would like to thank you for the support. I have decided not to run for re-election. It is with mixed emotions as I would love to be able to continue to serve Fanatica, but am not ready to make the time committment necessary to do as good a job as I would like.

With that, I nominate Furiey and Bootstoots.

Thank you for this honor, zorven. I will Accept.

I may be a bit busy with school, but I should be able to fit the turnchats around it. There is a chance, though, that something unexpected may pop up and I'd have to pass being DP down to somebody below me in the CoC in one or two weekday chats, but I don't expect that to be a problem.

Surely you jest! Me, president of Fanatica?! :o

While I am honored that you have nominated me for this exhalted post, I feel that I have neither the time nor the talent to do the post justice.

Thank you Boots for your confidence, but I must decline.

Top Bottom