Term 9 Foreign Office

can i post this in teh thread with your letter...

As part of a faction within Aloha who has recently been ousted from power(they said I stole money)...I for one hope war continues. It will speed up turns and allow my dead relatives to vote me in on the next election sooner. Once the proper faction is back in charge of Aloha...maybe then we can offer help to which ever side promises us the most. The pansy pacifists we have now are useless. Especially that GeorgeOP guy who took my roll as UN ambassador.

Funny, but they might not get it without seeing Georges Pineapple article first so hold off for a little while

Can we try and agree to a deal with loco for banking? they seemed very keen to offer it before, we should be in their good graces after such a nice nationalism deal. I dont really want to give gold for a tech but we have quite a few of them.

OK get pineappple out there and get teh deal done. Then I will post it.

Loco letter sent.

Neither Piffle or Epsilon have responded so far

Response from Piffle

Robi,

We got your message on a chat. When would be a good time?

Piffles

I'll see if i can organise it for the weekend

Nothing special, just trying to act friendly and all that:)

I will look for the posibility of some trades although i know they will probably not be any coming. I'm sure Innovia-Loco will come up. Basically just have a good old fashion chat and see if we can get some insight into their plans.

I'm still waiting to hear back whether its will happen. I proposed Saturday 0.00 GMT if anyones around to join in.

Foreign Intel Report 1030AD

Innovia

Civics- Monarchy, Vassalage, Caste System, Merchantism, Theocracy
Cities- 8
Gold- 175
Reletions- War- Loco; OB- Piffle, Aloha

Piffle

Civics- Monarchy, Bureaucracy, Slavery, Decentralisation, Theocracy
Cities- 9
Gold- 112
Reletions- OB- Aloha, Innovia, Epsilon

Epsilon

Civics- Monarchy, Bureaucracy, Slavery, Merchantism, Theocracy
Cities- 12
Gold- 85
Reletions- OB- Piffle, Aloha

Loco

Civics- Despotism, Bureaucracy, Slavery, Merchantism, Organised Religion
Cities- 5
Gold- 50
Reletions- War- Innovia; OB- Aloha

Dear Aloha,

We've calculated (based on what we can see) that our explorer can be
out of your territory in about 4 turns.
It will take your galley 5 turns to get past all of our coastal tiles.

If we agree to be out of your land in 4 (or at most 5) turns, would
that be sufficient to put your minds at ease?

from epsilon- im not sure where there 4 turns would go :S

from epsilon- im not sure where there 4 turns would go :S

Im assuming to our west coast, although they would not have much to see there.

If we are all happy to agree to it i'll send a message accepting the conditions.

ask then there planned direct.. make up some crap about george sunbathing naked...

We could move everything out of there way to appear weaker or into there way to appear stronger.

well we have not much to move into their way whilst having little to move out of the way.

one thing that im curious about is that i can only see one city we have to move through, if that is the case then it'll only take us 2 turns....

well we have not much to move into their way whilst having little to move out of the way.

one thing that im curious about is that i can only see one city we have to move through, if that is the case then it'll only take us 2 turns....

They might have planted a new city in the mean time we don't know of.

I will ask the direction, because they might think they have an escape to the west. There only option is to head to the east coast.

Foreign Intel Report 1100AD

Innovia

Civics- Monarchy, Vassalage, Caste System, Merchantism, Theocracy
Cities- 9
Gold- 7
Reletions- War- Loco; OB- Piffle, Aloha

Piffle

Civics- Monarchy, Bureaucracy, Slavery, Decentralisation, Theocracy
Cities- 9
Gold- 338
Reletions- OB- Aloha, Innovia, Epsilon

Epsilon

Civics- Monarchy, Bureaucracy, Slavery, Merchantism, Theocracy
Cities- 13
Gold- 9
Reletions- OB- Piffle, Aloha

Loco

Civics- Despotism, Bureaucracy, Slavery, Merchantism, Organised Religion
Cities- 5
Gold- 125
Reletions- War- Innovia; OB- Aloha

Yes but Despotism, what does that give them? And OR is a mystery given its the most expensive religious civic yet they would be building units not buildings

indeed that was the point i was trying to make, piffle will be a bit pissed now there GL is worthless.

Loco could draft Musketeers and nullify unhappiness by HR. I bet most of their units are in cities.

Top Bottom