Term 9 Foreign Office

yes that was the actual deal.

BTW you wont see me as regularly over the next few days as i got a new comptuer so i'm slowly bringing every across, plus i walked in the shop today to pre order BTS and found a copy staring at me :D. Looks like the yankees are geting it last :lol:

Ok, well you have fun with it! seeing as our 1vs1 pbem fell through for warlords fancy starting one up for bts when i get it?

Also might want to check out the inability to play pitboss games with BTS robi :)

Loco: Physics, Electricity, Railroad, Chemistry, Economics
Innovia: Steam power, Steel, Artillery, Replaceable Parts Combustion, Rifling
Aloha: Economics, Corporation, Assembly Line, Rocketry, Scientific Method

just sorted that out with dutch and joe, seems reasonable.

What doesn't pitboss work with BTS? I'm sure they will sort it out soon enough once its released in the more backward countries ;)

In the meantime i'm playing SP games just to get a feel for the changes.

The techs seem fine to me, just a question on whether or not we will be able to get through them all

I see what you mean now Simon:mad:

Also since everyone one will eventually be patched we also lose in this game from the fact that the cossak bonus against mounted units in the patch is reduced from 50% to 25%

Betrayal from Firaxis, the automatical patch is horrible. But perhaps it is impossible, i hope so.

We should call for a draw and start another game with BTS :D

We should call for a draw and start another game with BTS :D

good argument to be made for this...Would we have choses the cossack. OR Cathy since she is a different traits now. The way I see it they have to leave it unpatched or start over. We just need to get others teams to say this.
:lol:

Trust me, start over, BTS is way better :goodjob:

Ok lets push for a restart...with BtS.

cant wait to get it.

Personally i can't push for a restart just because we're losing, im happy to play this out by myself if need be. Other people have put a lot of time and effort into this and i dont want to disrespect them pushing for a restart just because of some frivoulous detail.

yeah I just posted as much in teh main forum...sirian for one spent alot of time on this.

Dual install or patch.

i was just having a bit of fun with them. Since its easy to dual install i will do so but i like davemcws idea, once cossaks/cavs are gone and forgetton then we can move to the new patch

Aloha,

Long weekend over here, so I decided to work on ending your war. Probably wont work but it may keep Piffle from making more definite plans at least. To get negotiations going have you thought about what you would be able to afford in way of concessions?

Board,
1889 of Innovia

Reply Forward Invite Ed to Google Mail

Hi,

Just a quick note back, if we forget to send one with all the pomp etc. I think the general consensus is that we'd give nothing toward them but instead demand they give stuff, we've already lost so why should we make it easier on the team that did that for us?

Regards
BCLG&cfc

Still no save...

I guess currently we are in a cold war with piffle then. Even staying at war is kind of useless as by now any WW would have subsided. But at the same time i don't want to give them a nice long cosy peace deal where they don't have to worry about a counter attack.

From my point of view i think piffle are quite happy to keep things as they are since they don't see us threatening them. That will only change when they see a frigate or five from our side

Quite, which is why i think we should upgrade en masse so they don't get the chance to run away.

Top Bottom