1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[TOT] TES The Stormcloak Rebellion

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Scenario Creation' started by Dadais, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Dadais

Dadais Warlord

So,

Lost unexpectingly my pet, couldn't put my heart into anything since yesterday.

I gathered under the attached file the current progress made so far, as well as few ressources and working pictures.
    Please feel free to make it blosom if you have the passion for it.

Otherwise, i shall put it back to life once recent events are digested. Thanks for undertanding.

Attached Files:

2. JPetroski

JPetroski Deity

Very sorry for your loss. Take your time. It will be here.

Dadais likes this.
  3. Dadais

Dadais Warlord

I put my head in the evolution for ToTPP of my previous ToTscenario CasualWWiiEurope I let on a side few time ago to put heart and hand in this TES project.

The little work left was bringing units to players, the big one building events.
    I'm then learning uses of lua with that EpicCasualWWiiEurope building the event.lua file, with as objectives the release of that scenario, allowing then getting back to the TES project with experience and basic understanding of this architecture & langage.

/The event file shall not be that heavy (that's casual after all), with two or three special systems, only 718lines at the moment waiting for "Event Diplomatic Tech" and "Special Rebels Generation per region" to be implemented.
    Was also thinking of a "give back cities to original owner when taken" system between french&english and & nazi&italian while they're allied. I'll see if I put time in it or not.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020 at 5:35 PM