Test pitboss

I could take him, probably.

TI hate to take it if he will want it back.

Personally, if I disappeared for a few days for some RL reason and then actually came back, I'd appreciate someone having taken over my civ in the meantime rather than letting it rot. Or do you mean that you yourself wouldn't want to play it for a little while then have to give it back?

Plus, Murphy's Law states as soon as remake takes over, Allan will get back. I vote that remake take over just to speed up Allan's return...;)

Okay, in that case DaveShack should kick Allan's civ to AI at the next opportunity so remake can take over.

Though I'm still subbing for CH, they haven't meet, so is it okay that I play both civs ATM?

I have no issue with it...

I saw he founded that city too - hopefully on the plains hill?

Edit: yes. That's good, it was obviously supposed to go there.

Which civ is he?

Heh, I take it someone else was also shooting for the Oracle. ;)

Not quite as good as in the Sirius game (I got it 13 turns earlier there), but still respectable. :)

I hereby resign. I know it's bad form, but I don't have any realistic goals at all. If someone else wants it, cheers.

Okay I will take Mongolia.

Sorry to see you go Celiazul, but I can understand why. That's certainly an abysmal start.

If anyone else wants to take over Celiazul's AI and play a challenging position, then feel free to. Maybe a "free spot" should be advertised in the first post, Dave?

Top Bottom