Test pitboss

I know, but I didn't expect this to happen, I had planned for everything to go fine.

I guess an option would be if you can find a sub. A sub for a sub is better than no turn taken. Do you know anyone who could log in for you and take your turn(s)?

Okay I can play now, but I will need a sub from the 19th to the 24th.

I'm available as a sub to anyone who needs. Remake, you subbed for me, want me to return the favor? send a PM.

All three games Dave is hosting just went down.

(PM sent.)

My only computer that can run cIV is dead! I have ordered a new one, but it wont for a few weeks. My sub should take over for me. I'll play when I am able.

I am back, so that won't be needed for my part.
If the same pw is being used, you can just login and you'll take it back in civstats automatically.

If the pw was changed for the sub, then the best way is to have the sub complete turn and then get kicked to AI. You can then login and reset the PW before the turn rolls and you won't lose a turn to AI.

Game down, DaveShack PM'd.

Hi, I'm supposed to be taking over for Champinoman, but he didn't retire to AI. (He said he did, it didn't take or something).

10 hours left and he's unreachable. Could I get a kick to AI so I don't miss any turns? (other than the one the computer will play for me..)

BAh, I knew your stack was coming 6 turns ago, I just couldn't hook up an iron soon enough :( Now I have several painful turns of you steam-rollering my empire :(

BAh, I knew your stack was coming 6 turns ago, I just couldn't hook up an iron soon enough :( Now I have several painful turns of you steam-rollering my empire :(

Perhaps they just weren't so keen on your tech alliance you've got going?

Was you=furiey there btw?

Nah Azza, I expected it even before we had the tech alliance, and offered to let him join.

Top Bottom