Test pitboss

Just posting to be asked to be kicked to AI. I will be away until the 8th and have asked v8_mark to sub. If he can't, can someone please find someone else? I won't be back on here until the 8th. v8_mark has instructions for the few particulars that are needed to keep my empire running smoothly so if he can't sub then he could maybe pass them on.

Thanks.

If you click "Retire" you will make yourself into an AI. It sounds like that's what you want to do, Chimera. Just be aware that you have to do it; no-one else can do it for you while Dave's away.

Also, V8_Mark is already in the game... you do realise that right?
I'd assume he does realise that. I'd just take it as a freebie piece of information that those two have something going on between them. Although you could have worked that out from Civstats already. ;)

Okay I managed to get on here again (shhh....I'm supposed to be packing) and I'll TRY to get into civ and retire my nation...but that takes about 10 minutes on my computer to do...

I'd assume he does realise that. I'd just take it as a freebie piece of information that those two have something going on between them. Although you could have worked that out from Civstats already. ;)

Perhaps Mark doesn't realise it seeing as this looks to be the third turn he hasn't logged in!

v8mark is about to miss his 5th turn in a row. Perhaps he should be kicked to AI and/or temporarily replaced by a human player, just so his civ doesn't continue to sit stagnant?

Thanks LP - have just moved house and been without internet for a few days. If someone could kick me to AI until I get it back end of this week (apparently) I'd appreciate it. :)

I have returned...unfortunately (as you may have noticed) I would have done well to find a sub before the day I left...;). I'll log in tomorrow and HOPEFULLY won't find my civ in ruins...

However I will be away for an extended period of time come June 21st and will need a replacement from then to the end of July. Just putting that out there now.

I am the only one who hasn't taken a turn yet. I tried to log on, but it timed out each time. Can someone confirm whether the game is working or not. I will keep trying, but if it's down it may need to be reloaded.

Top Bottom