The 100 Years War

Would you like to play this, and should I make it? (Poll will close in 20 days)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7ronin said:
And don't forget that you have your other scenario percolating along as well. :crazyeye:
Well are you trying to say something negative about it?

conquer_dude said:
Well are you trying to say something negative about it?

No, I'm not. You have some excellent ideas. I just don't want to see you wind up like some people who start many things and then never finish.

7ronin - Well I am some of the people who have a regular life. I will finish it though.:)

Stormtrage - I second that. :D

carmen510 - I got bored of my GNR one. Vader and his troopers made me change it.
I am still fishing for maps, haven't gotten far. :rolleyes:

After doing some reaserch in Winston Churchill's Birth of Britain, A history of the English Speaking Peoples Vol. 1, I realized that Marla's map would definantly be the best. Civs shoudl be like:

England
France
Ireland (Not that important though)
Scotland
Spain
The Netherlands
Holy Roman Empire
Burgundy

There could be more if I could get suggestions. I AM downloading that map now, though. That's what I'll use. Hope that's not to big for you stormy. ;)

EDIT: Marla's map is what I am to use.

Carmen : Never heard of Burgendy. :rolleyes: Burgundy is already up there.

Stormy: It's 116x94

You should have said 1 Tile too much. ;)

It already has some civs I don't need, such as Egypt and stuff, so I am going to clear through that list.

Hundred Years War, mind you, is basically England, France and Burgundy, some Scotland, and the Netherlands. So what should I do with rest of Europe? If I could find a damn map with just the area I need would be great. Me, being the crappiest map maker on Earth, am looking up to people for maps. :) Why don't you make a map of the specific are you want and show it to me? :rolleyes:

Hmmm... :hmm: That just gave me an idea. I don't know much about the map tweaker... but could I possibly use that to just add Eastern Europe, the way you want it, Storm?

Well...Marla`s map looks great for an European Middle ages scenario, except that you cannot launch crusades against the "infidels" :( Or Jihhads, what the heck :)

I`m still not sure what do you want to make? I see some civs in your list that weren`t involved in the 100Y war, so I`m guessing its a "what if" scen that you are going after all..

I`m not sure the 2 of us are on the same page here. I`d like to play a "pure" 100 YW scen, or/and a medieval scenario like the Firaxis` one, only better :)
I don`t have time to play things that I`m not super interested in! I wish I had, but I don`t :( I miss the good old "unemployed" days... :(

Well, what are YOU looking for. What civs would YOU like to see in there? I need your opinion. :)

Call in sick on your job tommorow. :mischief:

Top Bottom