The Academy: The Sith Lords (Sign Up Thread)

Just want to point out that as this game is in July, I will be posted from vacation, meaning I may miss a few days, but I should usually be able to get on.

Totally in this, I'll make a character later.

Crap not another Star Wars game! My one weakness!

Must... resist... awesome side of the Force... GAH!

In.

Aww tartar sauce.

Oro Mutoga

Born on the Mon Calamari homeworld of Dac, Oro was a jedi for a while, then got bored of that and realized that there were TRAPS. So, he left the Jedi, and looked on MAPS for places where there weren't TRAPS and he could NAP. Then, WHAP, he ended up here, somehow, and joined the Sith, to avoid TRAPS. And become strong in the darkside.

In!!!

Five Chers and two Sonnies

Will make character later.

I've decided to fire up Garry's Mod (Thankfully there are plenty of Star Wars maps and models to play with). Most of the bio has a bit of Fanfic Chopsuey :run:.

Jill Valentine

Born on Earth, somehow mysteriously made her way into the Star Wars universe after dozing off on a space bus bound for Mars. Her past is a mystery to everyone she makes contact with and choses to keep it to herself. To make ends meet she became a bounty hunter. She eventually crossed paths with a Sith Acolyte who told her the way to get back home by the use of the darkside. Eventually she found herself on Korriban, hoping to find a way back home... ...by any means necessary.

Celine Terrilles

Born on Alderaan in Crevasse City, where she lived for most of her life. On the age of 19 she moved to Aldera to follow socio-politics at the University. Like the city she was born in, she was always deemed special. Being skilled with the blade and wrapping everyone around her finger. She never was afraid to use all means available to her to gain power and prestige. Making her hated by many of her (lesser) peers. Before the Empire she would have been quickly recognized as a Force sensitive. Now she discovered her gift while on a trip to Coruscant. Picked out by one of the Emperor's aids, she was sent to Korriban for training.

I apologize, but I don't think I'll have time for this. I'd rather drop out than be inactive, so I'm reluctantly dropping out.

This looks really fun, but I don't think I have time. I really want to play! Not a sign up

Oh... okay then. Character coming later and this is going to be an awesome Bday present.

In. Character to come later.

My guy's name is Robert Blake.

He was once put into prison in London, England for being (wrongfully) accused of letting a Scottish spy into the Royal Castle. In the prison, he met Nobby Stykes, who Robert had, in what would latter be known as one of his characteristic fits of insanity, accused Nobby and several others as possibilities for letting the spy in, because he knew he didn't do it. He and Nobby had many misadventures in the prison, such as eating fried rat-on-a-stick, and Robert spitting on the birdies outside his window as revenge to all the poor chaps who had been hit by them. And because he's a loony.

One day, the noble and holier-than-thou knight, Ald... Aleri... the character played by KOVAV, came to see Robert and Nobby to get a confession from them. Robert agitated the ass-kissing knight to no end, insulting his honor like it were a piece of linty fluff. KOVAV got pissy and called over the king, ol' what's-his-name, played by Celsius. KOVAV challenged Robert to a duel, and hoping it would get a weapon, Robert confessed to the crime, and was killed on the spot by the king. Nobby was glad he could finally go home, although he was dismayed by the loss of his friend.

However, what Nobby didn't know, was that Robert had transcended reality in his final moments of life, becoming a god-like being who wandered time and space. Robert found this to be really, really boring, so he found some dudes with red laser swords and joined up with them, fighting the forces of good and sanity with three lightsabers (one in each hand and another in his mouth). However, he soon realized that this looked really stupid, and kinda hurt his mouth (as he isn't blonde), so just fought with two from then on.

Top Bottom