The Academy: The Sith Lords (Sign Up Thread)

The Royal Castle? You mean the Tower of London?

No, he allegedly let the spy into the royal castle, and was imprisoned in the Tower.

I am Vladimir Putin no not really, I'm really Raakshi Ubushen. What are the possible species again? Once I get them I will get a picture.

Background:
Born to a middle class, forign family on Sneeve, Raakshi Ubushen was an only child and his father was killed by a bounty hunter when he was 10. He was determined to support his family and starting pilot training. When he turned 16 he graduated and started on his first trip. On the way back to Sneeve he had gotten the news that his mother had died. He was now an orphan :)cry:). The trade guild he was working with dismissed him, because of his new status. Walking the streets we stole whatever he could. Using his amazing agility, he could swing into a shop and grab food and take it before anyone could he see his face. He lived like this for 18 months before he was such an outlaw he had to leave the city. He then left and joined a group of bandits called The Cordnal. While with them he learned to use a blaster well and was appointed to head hit man after 4 months. He soon took down important enemies of The Cordnal and had gotten a good amount of money. Two days before his 18th birthday he was attacked in his sleep by two former hit men of The Cordnal. He had been training in hand to hand combat by himself and had learned more than anyone even knew. He fount them for what seemed like hours before he gave up. He just escaped with his life, but without any possessions. He then turned back to the city. The day before his birthday and he was back on the streets, stealing from the shops again. After the six months with no activities he wasn't wanted any more, so he figured he could stay. So he decided to follow the tradition that they had when we was a boy, which was a very expensive meal, but this time he wouldn't have to pay for it. He went to the market and found the most expensive food he could find and took it. After stealing a few things he could tell someone had noticed since there were a lot of police officers arriving at the market. But he planned his last move carefully. He positioned himself directly above his target and tied a rope to his feet. He then jumped and grabbed the meat and swung over onto another shop roof. He then heard someone say, "Hey! Did you pay for that?!" He turned around to see a cop looking up at him. He took off running, but soon found him self surrounded. There were too many and they eventually overpowered him. They beat him up for the crimes and a great crowd formed around them. After 20 minutes of severe beating a man with a black cape stepped out from the crowd and shot what appeared to be lightning out of his hands. He picked up Raakshi and he told him to come with him. Raakshi accepted and they made a quick escape off of the planet. He spent the night on the ship being attended by medical drones. He woke up in a building where the mysterious helped walked in and said, "Welcome to the Sith Academy, we can give you training here to become a sith if you wish." Raakshi accepted this too, not knowing what was really to be come of him...

Okay I am a Twi'lek. And the pic.

A male Twi'lek? BLASPHEMY!

And I went out my way to cut my photo down to size and host it on Photobucket :(

:mischief: My original is 1809*3000px

I would like to be in, but will be away from the 18th to 22nd... can I still join or will that be to big of an absence early on?

The game'll start way after that, you're good.

I meant July 18th to July 22nd. A week after it starts.

While I'm here, are all stats trainable? Obviously something like Lightsaber combat will be, but can you train, say, learning or vengeance? I mean, it's sort of difficult to decide to be smarter/more bloodthirsty.

I meant July 18th to July 22nd. A week after it starts.

While I'm here, are all stats trainable? Obviously something like Lightsaber combat will be, but can you train, say, learning or vengeance? I mean, it's sort of difficult to decide to be smarter/more bloodthirsty.

Sure it is, just listen to justin bieber the whole day. Or watch the Care Bears.

Top Bottom