CIVFANATICS Write a song, one sentence at a time!

Plains-Cow

Best Resource; Always Wins
Hello, all you lovely civ-playing people. How's your latest game going?

Spoiler :
I'm happy for you!/Sorry that that happened.

While between turns, would you be interested in writing a song with me/us? I don't have any music, theme, style, or length in mind, but I figure that if we each contribute, we can make something fun! Each person can write a max of one sentence per post, but that sentence can include commas, semicolons, and conjunctions. People are free to make more than once contribution to the song, but good etiquette would be to wait until at least one other person posts after you before following up with another line of your own. Ready?

If you want to write a song,
nobody says it needs to be long!

Now it's all Topsy-turvy!

Basic eye apple on the couch;
Swoop in quicker than a birdy

eating lotsa plants today
keeping vitamin C in, and i'll be ok

---

i'll actually do a horsehockey trash home recording of this if we manage to get through it. like why the boob not
edit: tried chord'ing a bit over it and it's impossible to make it work well with the stresses. therefore, moar please, please do continue.

Last edited:
What are stars without the moon?
What's a song without a tune?

Goodness, now you've got me rambling on like a loon!

eating lotsa plants today
keeping vitamin C in, and i'll be ok

---

i'll actually do a horsehockey trash home recording of this if we manage to get through it. like why the boob not
edit: tried chord'ing a bit over it and it's impossible to make it work well with the stresses. therefore, moar please, please do continue.

Good luck. It's never going to scan.

(no, I'm not participating, do NOT include this post)

In songs the shorts and longs, I guess,
Make the meter matter less.

Last edited:
Enough with these contest
When you're sleepy go to rest

Top Bottom