The American Conquest Collection Library

Originally posted by LouLong
Steph, I really don't like my new avatar. ;)
I prefer my new one :love:
:crazyeye: Try this:
Steph, I really don't like your new avatar. ... I prefer my new one.
:D I had to think about that one for a while!

Hey Steph.... Merci Beaucoup for finishing the Spanish Priest/Missionary :)

Peasants done. They can be used as workers.

They have an attack and death anim, no capture, so they are fighting workers.

Thye come with a build animation, wood cutting animation and farming animation.

The only remaining unit would be the artillery, but it is quite complicated to do, so I'm not sure I can do it.

Originally posted by Steph
The only remaining unit would be the artillery, but it is quite complicated to do, so I'm not sure I can do it.

I've noticed that the Sioux Shaman at the top of page 5 doesn't have a file for download either. I was just wondering whether you just missed it or maybe weren't planning on doing that unit.:)

BTW, great work. Your contribution to these forums is incredible.:goodjob:

There is another small thing left, but it's not vital (that's élan, bayonettecharging without stopping to fire the muskets ;) ):

Originally posted by TopGun69
Steph,
I don't mean to be nit-picky because I really love these units (they are excellent flavor units for my Mod)...
But, IMO, there's an animation file missing in the download ZIP for your French Fusillier (AC_FusillierFrench_1_0).
I haven't had a chance to check the unit in-game, but in your INI file you call out two attack FLCs (A and B) and you reference two different WAV/AMBs for them as well. Guess one is for musket attack (you reference the Rifleman WAV) and the other is for bayonet attack (you reference the Pikeman WAV).
I can't find the AttackA.FLC - seems that's the musket attack one.
Can you update your upload zip?

Thanks a bunch!

The Sioux Shaman looks sweet. I would love to use it in my mod if it is to be done. I hope there is not a problem with it.
Other than that, I just wanted to give you :thumbsup::thumbsup: for all the work you did and are still doing. That inlcudes those other threads you did as well. That's a lot of units.

There's no Sioux shaman. I mixed some units when I did the list, as I didn't have the game at the time, only the demo, so I guessed some names, and made mistakes.
These units can be found within the "huron and delaware shaman" post.

REALLY sorry about the bump ... but are there any unit32 pcx's of any of these units? The Flag Units in particular?

To anyone who might be interested --
If you load the appropriate attack anim into the Flag Units, they become gorgeous AND usefull units!

Thanx! Actually found a lot of other good icons in there!

Another question -- the 18th Century English Flag has no Default ... any chance you've got it somewhere on your computer and just didn't include it in the zip? I tried substituting the Fidget animation, but it was a little too ... fidgety.

Ah, also ... about that French Fusillier's Attack A animation?

Sorry to keep pestering an old thread, but these are some wonderfull animations.

Unfortunately, I accidently deleted all the files. The only remaining ones are either included in Steph's mod, or here on the server.

So it would mean redoing these two animations from scratch.

Ah, well ...

I've been using the Default & Run flc's from the Flag's in the various Fusillier Units. It's a sweet combination. Same thing works with the Dragoons.

Thanx anyway!

p.s. Still waiting on those Amazons!

Top Bottom