The American Conquest Collection Library

Once again, don't thank me, thank GSC Game World Company. They made the units in the first place, and put the details in them.
Then they give me the authorization (and some tools) to convert them to CivIII.

My contribution was limited to contact them and adapt SBB to automate the process. Converting a unit is about 5 minutes work, + 10 minutes palette editing.

What about uploading the pedia in the graphics forum or something, sometimes, someone just want one of these units etc... To add as a flavor unit in the ordinary game.

So Steph. Are all those units animated civ3 units, or static? I noticed you converted about 271 from your signature alone.

You know how long it will take for me to add them all to my site? :(

- GIDustin

All the units that have a download link are animated FLC. Some of them have many frames (up to 50 or 60), with AttackA, AttackB, fortify, victory...
The units without link are not converted yet, as it takes a lot of time.
All the American Conquest / Fight back units have been converted. All the units from Cossacks mod1 ecept 1 have been converted. For Cossacks, there are still several missing.

GIDustin, if you add them to your site, don't forget to clearly put the correct credits:
"GSC Game World company" for Cossacks, American conquest, Fight back. and "Shaun Baddog Fletcher" for Cossacks Mod1

Originally posted by Steph
GIDustin, if you add them to your site, don't forget to clearly put the correct credits:

Will do. Thanks

- GIDustin

Hey Steph

Page 5, first unit, Sioux shaman has no download link

- GIDustin

If I resize these a bit to look more Firaxian-scale, will it mess up the units? What do I have to do to shrink them, use SBB?

It should be stable. Why do you say otherwise?

The pb with SSS, is it can completly change the centering, so you need to export FLC as mutliple FLCs and edit the offset in the ini, without a clear number to input.

Top Bottom