The Breaking Storm, 1919-1945

Great units!!! I always liked Imperial Japanese Navy and all this ships are like dream come true.
I am curious about that tank in Daihatsu landing craft. Is it possible to extract only tank and make unit? I don't know for sure but I think that this tank don't exist in Civ3 units.

Pensacola! :woohoo:

Looking real good, just like the original did. She's always been my favourite among US cruisers when it comes to sheer beauty. A perhaps little known fact about USS Pensacola is that Franklin D Roosevelt himself offered her for sale to Sweden before the US entry into WW2. A Swedish delegation was desperately trying to buy cruisers to quickly reinforce our navy. Another cruiser negotiated for was the Italian Alberico da Barbiano, but both negotiations failed ultimately.

Delta_Strife, one more time, thank you very much for all the wonderful units you are giving to us. This is outstanding! :):goodjob:

I reflect about naming one of the fictive superbattleships of WW II in CCM the Delta Strife Class. :) Are you Canadian? In that case I would set it a Canadian superbattleship.

Pensacola! :woohoo:

Looking real good, just like the original did. She's always been my favourite among US cruisers when it comes to sheer beauty. A perhaps little known fact about USS Pensacola is that Franklin D Roosevelt himself offered her for sale to Sweden before the US entry into WW2. A Swedish delegation was desperately trying to buy cruisers to quickly reinforce our navy. Another cruiser negotiated for was the Italian Alberico da Barbiano, but both negotiations failed ultimately.

Thank you very much for this interesting information. :)

@delta_strife - you must be some sort of naval arhitect or engineer, am i right, it is simply impossible to spit such a huge array of high detailed ships if you are not working in the same field....:eek:

Now that's an interesting one. Never knew the Wichita actualy existed. And as I move up the forum page I see you guys have been busy :o Pensacola/Northampton, while being relatively niche designs had been sorely missed thus far. One is away for a few and there is a fleet waiting on one's return. Some new Japanese toys to complement... Looking crisp and looking very good there.

Wichita doubles as a really good generic heavy cruiser, too. I'm using her in this role.

Top Bottom