The Chronicles of England

spankey

Peachtree Warrior
This is my first posting and first attempt at a story. It is based off the game that I am currently playing with the following stats:
Huge Archipelago
70% water
climate - normal
Temperature - temporate
age- 4 billion
barbs - roaming
The story will be updated using the time scale found in the game. I will get around the immortal aspect of leaders by the use of family dynasties in these roles. I am playing as the English on Regent (C3C) with possibly up to 11 other civilizations. I hope you enjoy....

Ostia had been in the grip of warfare for generations. A relatively large continent, Ostia was the ancestral home of the English, the Incas, and the Mayans. For centuries the three civilizations lived in peace. The English peoples had populated the eastern portion of the continent. The Incans migrated from the Southern desert and occupied the middle swath of the continent. The Mayans originated in the western portion of Ostia and had developed a large, prosperous empire that pressed against the borders of both the English and the Incan empires. The defection of a major Incan city to the English and a border skirmish on the neighboring Eastia continent between the Indian Empire and the Incans drew the English into the war. The war has lasted for fourteen generations and has been harsh on the English peoples and absolutely devastating for the Incans.

The story begins with King Edward I of England in conference with two of his closest military advisors, Lords Ivanhoe and Gwydion.

"Lord Ivanhoe, I do believe that this war is finally turning in our favor".

"Yes, M'Lord. These latest dispatches plainly show that we have split the Incan nation in two. It is time to press toward Cuzco and beat them into submission"

Lord Gwydion, "Sire, I am concerned about the Mayan border. I have heard reports that troop levels are increasing there. Also the Mayan-Zulu war seems to be winding down. The Mayans may soon be free to help the Incans and threaten England herself."

King Edward, " Yes I am worried about that as well. How are the new Knight regiments forming? I have the Duke of Kent and Prince Edward II ready to form two provisional armies of Knights once they are formed."

"Sire, it was very clever of you to elevate the Duke to his current status of Army Leader of no troops to pave the way for your son to form a second provisional army", said Lord Ivanhoe.

"Yes, those two armies will finish this war and will soon even our odds out against the Mayans. It is our destiny to control this continent."

Screen shots to follow. I hope this looks promising...

Yes, it does look promising. What civs are there on that other continent?

Thanks for reading. Right now in the game it is 560 AD. I have identified the Indians, the Greeks, the Carthaginians, and the Zulu. The Zulu seem to be the most powerful civ and occupy 20% of the landmass. I have a major city (size7) on the continent next to mine where the Indians and Greeks live. It is there as a diamond colony. The greeks live in the artic tundra and are a one city civ. With the Mayans and Incas, I am expecting to find up to five more civs (the civs were random on startup). Story and pics will be updated 5/31 as I am traveling this weekend and cannot play.
Once again, thanks for reading and I have enjoyed your writing (on other threads) as well.

John the Miller had grown up on the banks of the Aelfwan river near the city of Warwick. His small village was in the lands held by the Warwick family that traced their lineage back to the settling of the area more than 1500 years ago. John led a simple life tending his small farm, watching over his large family, and operating the village grist mill. That all changed two years ago.
Lord Warwick’s men went door to door two summers ago and organized John and his neighbors into military service. Lord Warwick mobilized 2,000 men into 2 foot battalions. The smithies work for two months to properly equip the foot soldiers. John and his companions were given heavy leather armor, a dagger, a wooden shield, and a large wood and metal club with spikes. John and his brethren soon were marching to the Incan southern frontier to try to bring an end to this long and costly war.
John stared at the fortifications around the Incan city of Ollantaytambo. So far, the war has been a lot of walking, some training, and much boredom. All that was soon to change. John looked to his friend George standing next to him with dread.
“Good Lord, look at that hill!”
“John, I think we are going to attack today. The leaders have been gone for hours”
“Oh well, the sooner we get this over, the sooner we can go back home.”
“Okay, I hear the horns. We are beginning to move. Good luck to you, George.”
“God be with you, John”

John’s battalion occupied the center of the English line. The English mustered two foot battalions from Warwick, one battalion from London, and one foot battalion from Newcastle. A battalion of archers from the forests around Hastings was interspersed with the foot formations and two battalions of light horse were off the left flank. Horns sounded as the troops began to move up the hill toward the Incan fortress.
Arrows darkened the sky. John held his shield up high to protect him from the deadly barrage. Around him he heard the grunts of his countrymen as they labored up the hill and the screams of the men pierced by the Incan arrows. As he looked ahead, he saw four Incan catapult let loose their rocks toward their formation. One boulder seemed to be heading straight for him.
“Forward for God’s sake” cried his line leader. John and his countrymen surged forward as the boulder loomed over their heads. “CRUUUNCH” screams of the men two rows behind him rang out as bodies, limbs, and blood splattered everywhere. Closer, closer that came to the main Incan lines. The English line hit the Incan left first. On the English right, John could see Lord Warrick slashing at the Incan soldiers with his large sword. Blood and gore were everywhere by the time John’s battalion hit their assigned section of the line.
John screamed and slashed at the Incans before him. He could see that they did not have the weapons or training that the English had. Spears slashed at John as he stumbled forward through the mass of men. “Argghh!” John cried as an Incan dagger dug into his shoulder. George could see that John was in trouble and dispatched John’s attacker with a well-aimed club to the head. George grabbed John and they stumbled forward and soon could see daylight.
The Incans were fleeing their formations. The dead and dying lay everywhere. John looked back down the hill. Soldiers lay dying everywhere. English soldiers began kicking down doors in the city. As in much of the war to date, the vanquished were helpless against the onslaught of the victors. Lord Warrick and the light horse battalions stopped the torture and looting by nightfall. Their victory was not without cost. The English lost approximately 1,500 men out of 5,500 total. The 4,000 Incan dead littered the landscape. Their losses approached 90 percent.
John lay on a newly ‘liberated’ Incan cot. His wounds were dressed and his sergeant allowed him to sleep indoors tonight. George walked in to check on his friend.
“Hello John. How are you feeling?”
“As good as could be expected. What was your prize today?”
George set a large sack near the bed and showed his treasure. “I’ve got Incan gold, several cases of Incan jewelry, and bottles of some sort of liquor. How’d you do?”
“Not nearly as well. I found a little gold and silver and several jeweled chalices.”
“I heard Lord Warrick talking to some of the other commanders. They are renaming this city Falmouth and they plan on sending settlers down here from the Aelfwan River valley.”, George said.
“I hope I am not relocated. This area is much to dry for my liking.”
“Well, get ready, we march in the morning. The Londoners get to stay behind to garrison. We leave for Cuzco. I understand that two more foot battalions are traveling by boat and will join us in front of the Incan capital. We will soon be done with this war.”

The Prince had certainly grown into his role as a warrior and leader. During each of the past ten campaign seasons, he had moved his men skillfully in rout after rout of the Western Incan Army. Since 590 AD, his soldiers had captured Vilcabamba (592), Ica (594), and had defeated the Incan counterattacks in the battles of Aspern-Essling on the banks of the Danube river (595) and the battle at Hildago pass leading to the Incan stronghold of Corihuayrachina (598). After each of these successes, his father the King made grand pronouncements and deeded land to the nobility in his army. The former Incan lands around Derbyshire soon were ringed with English manors and famrers and tradespeople flocked westward. Now it was time to finish the last major Incan city on the continent, the stronghold of Corihuayrachina.
The Prince examined his troops, some of the finest in the kingdom. Lord Ivanhoe commanded his right flank with great skill. One of his father’s trusted advisors, Lord Ivanhoe had 2000 pikemen in two battalions, 500 archers in one battalion, and 2000 heavy foot soldiers organized in 2 battalions. Lord Pryderi commanded the left flank of his army. This flank consisted of the newly raised Knight regiments from the aristocracy of England, approximately 3,500 of the best gentlemen warriors in the Kingdom. The city and the remnants of the once great Western Incan army waited for them at the crest of Huayrachina Mountain. The Prince motioned to his chief commanders, “Over here!”
Pryderi and Ivanhoe galloped up at once. “Yes M’Lord” they said in unison.”
“Are your troops ready for battle? Have you set my plans in motion?”
“Yes Lord, our specially trained warriors have infiltrated the city and are set at key positions.” Said Ivanhoe.
“Very well. Light the signal fire and begin your attack Lord Ivanhoe. Once they get the signal, I want your troops to hit the Northern gate of the city, Lord Pryderi. Our infiltrators should be finished with their business by then.”
“Yes Sir” shouted Lords Ivanhoe and Pryderi.
“Good Luck and God speed. I will meet you on the other side of the walls.”

The attack went as planned. The Incan defenders were burdened with thousands of refugees from their once vast empire. While the English foot soldiers attacked the east gate and bore the brunt of Incan resistance, the English Knights were able to charge through the sabotaged North gate and was able to put the entire Incan army to the sword.
Prince Edward led 15,000 Incan prisoners to work the fields around Derbyshire as slaves. The last Incan city lay beyond his reach across Mayan lands. As the Prince watched the spoils of war leave the newly named city of Camelot, he wondered what his father the King had in mind for the next operation.

King Henry lounged on his throne. He was young, scarcely 25 years old, and had lived as a soldier for his father’s house of York.. For the past 12 years, just as the last Incan city fell to the advancing English armies, England had been involved in a small civil war. The ancient line of kings of the house of Plantagenet, who ruled England for the past 1700 years, fell away for lack of an heir. King Edward IV “the Meek” produced no heir and succession was disputed among the houses of Warwick and York. The warfare was limited in scope. Warwick’s strength was in the east of Ostia and the southern lands of the former Incan empire. York’s base of power was centered around York, and spread to the Northern shores of Ostia and west to the Mayan frontier. The war was a seesaw affair that saw aristocratic blood spilled and kept the countryside relatively unharmed. Henry of York had survived the treacherous attack by Warwick that killed his father, mother, eldest brother and sister. Henry’s revenge was swift and brutal. In a bitter winter campaign in 835, his knights surprised Warwick’s forces and routed them along the banks of the Aeflew river. Henry spared no member of the house of Warwick. All blood relatives of Warwick, ranging in ages from 5 to 57, were executed and their heads adorned the city of Warwick’s battlements for 5 months. As Henry consolidated his power, his eyes were constantly on the Mayan empire.
“Sire, the trade delegation has returned from Chichen Itza” said Lord Uxbridge
“Good, send them to me immediately. I will require you, Prince John (Henry’s brother), and Harold, Duke of York (Henry’s uncle) to attend this meeting as well.”

Two hours later after the delegation had left. King Henry spoke ”Gentlemen, our spies seem to be correct. The great Mayan empire lacks both iron and horses. Their armies seem to consist of Longbowmen. How long does our Right of Passage agreement have left?”
Duke of York “Sire, this agreement expires in 4 years.”
“Very well. We will continue our buildup of forces along the Mayan border. Prince John, see to our southern armies. Plan on a western attack through Copan with a follow on attack on Chichen Itza. Lord Uxbridge, go to Camelot and take command of the Armies of the Danube. Your objectives are the seaports of Yaxchitlan and Ouinga. You will cut off their northern part of kingdom from their capital. Uncle, you will command the armies of the North with an objective to seize all cities separated from the main Mayan empire. Are there any questions? “
All three Lords shook their heads.
“Good. Make preparations and ready your men.” The commanders departed.
The King found himself alone. He couldn’t help but wonder “When will the Indians strike us? Can we finish this next campaign?”

The Lion’s Throne, London 812 AD

King Henry met with his closest advisors. Already night had fallen and the chill wintery air invaded the room. Documents were strewn about as the five men huddled around the most recent map drawn of the Mayan empire. As they talked in the torchlight, Henry’s burnished gold plate armor seemed to come alive as the flames’ reflections danced about. Spies had returned from both the Mayan and Indian Empires with the latest information.
Henry, “Let’s start with the Mayans. Our latest intelligence confirms that there are no iron deposits and no ability to mount large formations of troops. Our recent experiments with the explosiveness of charcoal, saltpeter, and sulfur seem to be known only to us at this time. Surveyors have canvassed the Mayan countryside and cannot find a source of saltpeter. Once we are able to convert our pikemen to these musket-type weapons, we should have a huge defensive and offensive advantage.”
Lord Uxbridge,”Sire, the campaigning season is upon us. Let us begin the attacks soon before the political situation changes.”
“Agreed. I would very much like to have the Pyramids and the Mausoleum of Palenque in our control. Proceed with the plan of attack.”

The Plains of Palenque 817AD
Lord Uxbridge lay dying. Their spies were incredibly wrong about the size and composition of the Mayan army. Prince John’s report of active saltpeter mining in the Copan region didn’t reach his troops until too late. Mayan musketmen and division after division of Mayan longbows decimated the once proud Army of the Danube. Uxbridge’s army crossed the Ostian Ridge with 3 regiments of muskets, 4 regiments of pikes, 2 regiments of longbows, a 3 regiment army of Knights, 1 regiment of Crusaders, 2 regiments of foot, and 3 regiments of Knights (Separate). Now, after the army battled crossed the plains east of Palenque and into the gates of Palenque itself, his army was shattered and in no condition for follow-on operations. All that remained of the powerful army was the 3 regiment army of knights, 1 pike regiment, and one regiment of separate knights. These soldiers were holding onto Palenque by tooth and nail.
Lord Uxbridge gasped to his aide, “Send word to Price John and King Henry. We are holding to Palenque by our fingertips. Send reinforcements immediately. I am sorry to have failed you, my liege.”
The aide hastily scribed the message as Lord Uxbridge had a coughing attack that tricked blood out of his mouth. “Shall I write anything else, Lord?”, the aide asked. Lord Uxbridge gave no response as he slipped into death’s embrace. The army of the Danube was leaderless and spent.

Copan, Occupied Mayan Territory 817 AD
Prince John received the communiqué from King Henry in his headquarters—a converted Mayan temple with stone benches. His commanders sat before him motionless.
“The Army of the Danube is occupying Palenque and is in trouble. Lord Uxbridge is dead and the command has passed to Lord Thacker of Somerset. The 1st Musket army is crossing over the Ostian Ridge to assist in the occupation of Palenque. Hold Copan at all costs. Do not advance. Mayan musket, longbow, and javelin thrower resistance has been much heavier than expected. Protect the Southern Army at all costs. Do not commit to another large scale battle. My emissaries are conducting a cease-fire with the Mayan leader known as the “Great Instigator”. I am expecting that they will agree to a cessation of hostilities, but will use the time to reposition forces and may attack and violate agreements at any time. India has attacked our diamond colony of Dover, but we have beaten them back and still hold the city. We will convert the economy to war and should be able to field additional forces within the next several years. Whatever you do—do not cause the opening of further hostilities on the western front.”
Prince John read the message and burned it with his reading candle. He looked to his commanders seated near him. “It appears that he are going to consolidate our position here in Copan, and may soon have a ceasefire with the Mayan Empire. The Indians have attacked our possessions overseas in our colony of Dover. The Army of the Danube is no longer capable of conducting offensive operations and we may lose the city. We have almost cut off the strategic city of Legartero. Let’s hope that replacements soon reach us before hostilities begin anew. Return to your commands and be prepared for immediate defense operations.”.

The Lion’s Throne, London 820 AD
King Henry looked at the map. Al was not as hopeless as it appeared two years ago. Prince John held Copan, Lord Thacker held Palenque, and the Duke of York held Tolum. The uneasy peace held on the western front. The Great Instigator agreed to a right of passage, but every month brought some sort of diplomatic crisis that could be used to lead to war. The Duke of Kent continued to hold the city of Dover from the Indians, but the diamond mines were wrecked and that important luxury no longer flowed into England. English cities were producing soldiers to replace the many losses incurred by the four maneuver armies. It was a race for reinforcements. Who would win? :confused:

So far we have identified rival civilizations: The Incans (deposed), the Mayans, the Indians, the Greeks, the Zulu, the Carthaginians, the Persians, the Sumerians, the Iroquis, and two others who escape me as I am writing this. I didn't see the saltpeter until after I committed to war. The mayan longbowmen kicked our butts. Any units outside of the main stacks have been ganged up on and destroyed. The Mayan's are itching to retake Palenque and Copan. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed? Also, any constrcutive feedback for the story? I am trying to follow the timelines and use characters as they would have been used at the time. Thanks for reading.... :goodjob:

Palenque, Occupied Mayan Territory 870AD
The Great Jaguar River gets its start hundreds of miles to the east on the Ostian Ridge and flows west through the ancient city of Palenque. By the time it reaches the city, it has been transformed from a mountain stream to a large green/brown expanse of water. Roughly ¼ mile wide as it pierces the city, the river has been the lifeblood of the city for well over two thousand years. The great city has lost 10’s of thousands of people since the English army of the Danube breached its walls and captured it as a prize of England. It was an ugly fight to get to the city and the English army was severely depleted as a ceasefire took hold crossed the Mayan border. Dread sapped at the army’s strength as more and more soldiers were found dead each morning. Mayan assassins ruled the night.
Lord Thacker, commander of the English army, didn’t know what to do. He paced his headquarters as his staff stood nervously by. A nearby writing desk had manning reports strewn over its surface.

“Our casualties were over 75 soldiers last night. Our desertions were double that number. What is going on out there?”, Lord Thacker asked.

His adjutant, Lord Moresby answered, “Sir the Mayan irregulars have active forces in ¾’s of this city. The building and streets are so close together that there are too many places to be ambushed and to hide. Unless we get reinforcements soon, we may have to evacuate the city.”

“King Henry was explicit. We are to hold this city at all costs. Our heads depend on it!” shouted the commander.

“Lord Thacker, the nearest friendly forces are four hundred miles away crossing the Ostian ridge. We can expect no help from them for several months. If we do not pull out of this God-forsaken city soon, it will be our undoing.” replied Lord Moresby.

The junior officers glanced around in the dimly lit room. Things were no going well. The old Mausoleum has been a hotbed of enemy activity. The Army of the Danube was down to two regiments of pike, and five regiments of knights. The bitter street fighting and occupation had savaged the knight formations. Barely ½ of the knights retained their mounts. Resistance was growing in the slums on the west side of the city. There were rumors of Mayan army units crossing the cease-fire line and hiding in the maze of buildings on the east side of the city. The city was ready for rebellion.

Palenque, Occupied Mayan Territory, one month later
Choatl, the Lesser Instigator, was smiling. The English seem to be dissolving before his eyes. The city had been a Mayan stronghold for thousands of years. The populace was sheltering whole units of the Mayan army in the warrens of the western part of the city. Choatl looked to his chief aide. “Let our troops know that our hour is at hand. The attack begins in 3 hours.” Choatl’s aide hurriedly left the room. Orders were barked down the halls. The English would settle the butcher’s bill tonight.

English Headquarters, Palenque
Musket fire punctuated the night. Lord Thacker winced every time he heard a shot. The promised muskets for his men had failed to appear and the relieving musketeer army was still over 200 miles away. Each one of those shots came from Mayan soldiers. Thacker could feel his forces beginning to break. Already the first and second knight regiments were effectively destroyed. The few survivors that escaped their posts carried the bullet-riddled body of Lord Moresby back to the makeshift headquarters in the old temple. They also carried worse news to their commander. The main road back to Camelot was now held by Mayan soldiers. There was no escape.
Lord Thacker pulled his sword from its sheaf. He could hear many footfalls on the street outside of his headquarters. He looked back at the twenty or so knights behind him. “Forward men, if we are to die, let die fighting our way out of his God-forsaken city!” His men cheered and rushed out into the street.
Thacker could see several English pikemen bravely fending off the advance of Mayan spear-throwers and musketmen. He turned away from the melee up the street and yelled to the surviving knights, “Nevermind them, we must fight through to the road to Camelot. We must hurry!”
Lord Thacker and the twenty knights ran down the street, generally heading east and trying to avoid Mayan forces that seemed to be everywhere. As they passed an old marketplace, arrows suddenly rained upon them. Hidden amid the stalls and bins, Mayan archers ambushed the Englishmen running in the open. The English fell like wheat to a scythe. Lord Thacker fell with two arrows piecing his back and another arrow embedded in his thigh. Pain shot through him as he lay in the street. His men lay dying all around him. A Mayan scout hunched over him and looked in his dying eyes. With a swift motion, the Mayan swept a dagger across and through Thacker’s neck. Palenque had fallen to the Mayans. The army of the Danube had ceased to exist.

The Uneasy Peace
The English monarchy entered a period of an uneasy peace with the Mayans and intermittent warfare with the Indians. The loss of the Army of the Danube profound affected the strategic position of the English armies in western Ostia. The Army of the South continued to occupy Copan and the English people labored to build a forbidden palace in the occupied Mayan city. On the continent of Eastia, the Indians set wave after wave of swordsmen and archers to attack the lone English city of Dover. The Eastian Expeditionary Army consisting of six Knight regiments, four musket regiments, two longbow regiments, and one Crusader force easily beat back the Indian advances.
Over the years, marauding English soldiers in caravels plundered the northern cities of India, and burnt three to the ground. The English only committed enough troops to keep the Indians at bay. Their primary focus was the remaining Mayan lands in Ostia and the famed Pyramids of Chichen Itza and the Sistine Chapel of Lazapa. English cities produced dozens of musket regiments, dozens of knight regiments, and increased the numbers of trebuchets. English formation coalesced around the cities of Tulum and Camelot in the north and Copan and Bath in the south. Soon the English would be ready to resume hostilities.

PS-I would appreciate any feed back etc from readers. Thank you Chronic. :king: :goodjob:

This is a very enjoyable story, I'm looking forward to more. Palenque culture flipped back to the Mayans, and you lost an army? Ouch. You've read the chronicles of Prydian, I take it. Decent books, but I like the Belgaraid and Malloreon series by David Eddings better.

Crystal,
I enjoy the big maps, maybe a holdover from the longer games and more turns from Civ2. I like waring among built up nations and a large scope of battle and front. I haven't played Conquests enough, but I am hoping for some decent naval battles. :D

Dragonrunner,
Yes, I enjoyed the Prydian stories and the Welsh lore that they are inspired from. I haven't read the authors that you mention, so I will have to check them out. However, I did enjoy CS Lewis, Heinlein, F Herbert, Tolkien (pardon spelling). I love history, especially warfare history in general, and european and american history in particular (USMA grad, go figure).

In the game I have just pushed the Mayans off my continent and am starting to pound on the Indians. In my story, I will compress the time of the second mayan war to about 30 years and base several postings and screenshot from it. I plan on centering the rest of the story around three our four major noblity, a couple minor noblity, and some peasantry (ala James Michener, just not nearly so skilled).
Thanks for reading.... :goodjob:

The Lion’s Throne, London 1275 AD
The monarchy of England had undergone some heady times over the past several months. King Henry VI of the house of York, died and failed to produce a male heir to the throne. Primogeniture was still very much the law of the land and the nobles of the various houses would not stand to break with thousands of years of tradition. The house of York was now headed by Henry’s 22 year old daughter, Eleanor. York was in a position of power because whomever she chose to marry would have the best claim for the throne. Four other ancient houses could trace their bloodlines to the legendary King Aelfwan. King Aelfwan (the first Plantagenet) was the famous conqueror of the river valley that still bears his name (and the city of Warwick is beside) who drove away the ancient Barbari tribe and settled the city of Warwick in 1217 B.C. The nobility in England tried to maintain ties to this great king, although intermarrying and the passage of time made all such claims questionable. In the end, the stronger of the houses noble; the Yorkists, the Warrickists, the Lancastrians (from the Nottingham region), the Stuarts from Coventry, and the Tudors from Sussex could claim that their lineage descended from Kings and were in a position to regain the Lion Throne. Not willing to subject England to a second civil war (especially with the powerful Mayan nation ready to strike at any time), the Houses agreed to abide by Eleanor’s wishes for a mate. In the spring of 1275, she chose Henry Tudor of Sussex as her husband. Henry Tudor was young (21 years old) and his family controlled lands all the way to the former Mayan city of Copan. His domain was the most threatened by the Mayans than the other great houses. Henry grew up with an unsurpassed hatred of their ancient enemy and became renowned as a fighter and a military strategist. As he was crowned King in early June 1275, he became leader of one of the most powerful armies in the world. He planned on using that army as a club against the Mayan peoples.

Camelot, 1276 AD
King Henry Tudor looked at the updated maps of Ostia. He would not make the mistakes of previous leaders. He would attack with overwhelming force and would spare no town or city (except for cities with important cultural wonders). He marshaled four large maneuver formations. One large force of musketmen and knights would strike from the mountains of northern England and would conquer the Mayan tundra settlements. Another large force of medieval infantry, knights, muskets, and longbowmen would attack from the mountain stronghold of Camelot and head for the coastal city of Quirigua. A successful attack their would split the Mayans in two and would make the northern conquest much easier. Another large force would attack from Bath and destroy the Mayan formations and the city of Lagatero. The largest force would begin their campaign from Copan and would seize the Mayan capital of Chitchen Itza and its famous Pryamids. All maneuver formations would be supported with trebuchets and all would move as slow as the slowest formation. England was poised to remove the Mayans from the continent. Henry Tudor would lead the forces from Copan himself. Victory or death was the battlecry. :mad:

Top Bottom