The Classic Maya

ya, the other two were just put in cos i couldnt find any more at the time. i'm looking for more now.

edit: maybe you could use my first burning village as the anarchy govt?

This is another from Aztec. Might be used as Collective Rule if you think it's suitable.

Attachments

• Collective.zip
    18 KB · Views: 65
That one should do fine. :)

How is work going with Aztec?

Edit: Would you also happen to have something mesoamericanesque that might do for Dynasticism (the Despotism-style gov't)? The symbolism of the vanilla Despotism icon is appropriate enough, but the style is just too neonesque to fit.

Let me look into that one for you.
I'm stuck on aztec for several reasons. One is that, no matter what I do, the Spanish aren't aggressive. I've even resorted to giving them an immobile unit in Madrid with a/d of 100/100 so they "think" their stronger than they are at the start but nothing works. They just take all their powerful units and hide in their cities!
I'll keep plugging along though. If worse comes to worse I'll limit the mod to Rise of the Azteca.

I've not quite gotten the next update to the point I intended it to get before releasing it, but seeing I'm in Germany next week, I'll be PMing TF to get it uploaded in a day or two anyway. Then I'll hopefully have some feedback when I get back to help me make the final push to v1.0. :)

ok. list the names, optional pics (what they should be based on) and any other info :)

Well, I still need tech icons for Total War and Dynasticism (check back the last couple of pages for discussion of what those migtht be graphics-wise).

After that, I suppose I mostly need building graphics. I'll be back with a list ...

Okay, here's a list ...

Small Wonder: Yajaw Maan
This is an effigy of the god K'awiil, mounted on some sort of pole so-that it can be carried along on campaigns. Pedica icons, city icon, and wondersplash needed.

Improvements - need pedia pics and city icons:
Altar (city icon done, but stand replacement or improvement)
Fortifications (pallisade and moat, I suppose)
Granary (low storage buildings - no silos!)
Harbour (a primitive harbour - gotta get rid of those cranes!)
Palisade (palisade without moat. City icon not necessary)
Putun Emporium (sea-side warehouses)
Zoomorph (a big slab of stone crudely shaped into an animal or animal head, covered with inscriptions and carvings)

Piccie of a zoomorph:

0.85 is available from the first post now. :) New is mostly various graphics, particularly tech icons, but there's also a new improvement, viz. the Trophy Rack, which improves your Ballcourts. Also, the Grand Ballcourt gives Trophy Racks in all cities, instead Ballcourts, which means it no longer is a free ticket to massive culture.

Also, the graphics for naval units is changed - RF8XT's Taino Piroga is reassigned as the Canoe, while aaglo's Acali takes over as the Putun Trader.

Top Bottom