The Conspiracy Chart

Aiken_Drumn

Deity
Supporter
What does CFC think about this chart?

0ql7omL.png

UFOs and the JFK assassination have more explanations than the origin of the coronavirus. Why all the stonewalling and pressuring of investigators if the origin is so obviously natural? I suppose if you’re monetized on a TikTok account you don’t want to stray too far from the Party line.

I haven't heard the Greta Thunberg is a time traveller "theory".
A far better candidate would be Theodor Grotthuss. :)

In his 1806 publication “Theory of decomposition of liquids by electrical currents”, Theodor Grotthuss
proposed a theory of water conductivity. Grotthuss envisioned the electrolytic reaction as a sort of
‘bucket line’ where each oxygen atom simultaneously passes and receives a single hydrogen ion. It was
an astonishing theory to propose at the time, since the water molecule was thought to be OH not
H2O and the existence of ions was not fully understood.

Although Grotthuss was using an incorrect empirical formula of water, his description of the passing
of protons through the cooperation of neighboring water molecules proved prescient.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grotthuss_mechanism

What is dangerous about the moon landing being fake? What is so terrible about Adrenochrome?

But more generally, I agree that there is not enough distinction between potentially valid theories that the state does not want you to have, wild and whacky theories that do no one harm and far right madness that is carefully crafted to harm people.

What is so terrible about Adrenochrome?

Check the last point in the pop-culture section...

I've never heard anything in the pink area (besides the dead stars being alive), and it's entertaining, but I wouldn't believe that anyone can actually believe that :lol:. (and there are some items which I'll need to look up for...uh...education... and laughing).

In the yellow section there is "RFD tracking in bras", which I'm not sure if there is something specific about this ... thing, but clothes can contain RFID chips, to allow theft prevention, so not sure if that belongs there.

Check the last point in the pop-culture section...

I've never heard anything in the pink area (besides the dead stars being alive), and it's entertaining, but I wouldn't believe that anyone can actually believe that :lol:. (and there are some items which I'll need to look up for...uh...education... and laughing).

In the yellow section there is "RFD tracking in bras", which I'm not sure if there is something specific about this ... thing, but clothes can contain RFID chips, to allow theft prevention, so not sure if that belongs there.

15 years ago we had a conspiracy nut here on this forum..

one conspiracy theory was walmart wanted rfid chips to then drive through neighborhoods detecting those chips and know where all customers live.

Of course in reality, rfid chips are often on packaging, thus ultimately they all are concentrated around landfills......

Don't know about rfid on bras conspiracy theory...'they' are tracking women?

I'm pretty sure Denver International Airport does exist

It's got a whole mythology surrounding it. I'm sure you can find some stuff on YouTube if your entertained by this stuff.

This is a silly chart because the "Deep State" (in the anti-Semitic, point of no return category) was the perpetrator of COINTELPRO, NSA Mass Surveillance, Operation Paperclip, and MK Ultra from the "Things that Actually Happened" category.

This is a silly chart because the "Deep State" (in the anti-Semitic, point of no return category) was the perpetrator of COINTELPRO, NSA Mass Surveillance, Operation Paperclip, and MK Ultra from the "Things that Actually Happened" category.
Yeah, it's doubly rough, because it not only erases state actions, but replaces them with antisemitic garbage.

I think the chart-designers should have inverted that triangle as a meta-joke
Spoiler :
"Illuminati confirmed"
;)

Yeah, it's doubly rough, because it not only erases state actions, but replaces them with antisemitic garbage.

What is anti-Semitic about the concept of the "Deep State"? It's an apt descriptor of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies. We didn't vote for these people and we can't get rid of them no matter who we vote for. This is exactly the sort of horsehocky an organized left should be running against and the reactionaries just coopted it for themselves.

What is anti-Semitic about the concept of the "Deep State"? It's an apt descriptor of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies. We didn't vote for these people and we can't get rid of them no matter who we vote for. This is exactly the sort of **** an organized left should be running against and the reactionaries just coopted it for themselves.
I mean, you explained it yourself by "reactionaries just co-opted it for themselves". In this case, it's simply a rebranding of the old, tired "Jews run the world" bigotrty into a more modern label. The difference being reactionaries are accepted within the existing power structure, while leftists are notably not. Miller is an outright white nationalist, and he was in the White House for an entire term (or what seemed like it).

Much like any adjacent buzzword or phrase, "deep state" only means what the in-group signals it to mean. I've seen attempts to push back on the conspiratorial use of the phrase, but you have to also understand that it worked because it extends beyond reactionaries. Conspiracy theories are appealing to a wider demographic than any target audience of leftists interested in the actual history of government actions (it's the same over here in the UK).

I Miss the days when the only conspiracy theory was the moon landing hoax (and methods to debunk said hoax) and where Jimmy Hoffa was buried.

Top Bottom