The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

One item I always found hilarious in Oblivion was after you did the main quest the guards still referred to you as just a citizen. Would be nice if they treated you differently. I wish they'd come out with a mod for F3 so that you could continue playing after completing the main quest.

I think the new downloadable content allows this, and ups the level cap from 20 to 30. From what I remember hearing.

One item I always found hilarious in Oblivion was after you did the main quest the guards still referred to you as just a citizen. Would be nice if they treated you differently. I wish they'd come out with a mod for F3 so that you could continue playing after completing the main quest.

Theres a ton of mods that do that.....that was one of the first mods that came out, that and the level uncapper.

Operation Anchorage and The Pitt are crap. I haven't played Broken Steel yet, but judging by the features it actually extends the main game instead of throwing you in some isolated area and taking away all your equipment and giving you some lame "gather intel/steel ingots" mission. That alone makes it a lot better than the previous DLC. And yeah, it also raises level cap to 30 and adds some useless high level perks

Top Bottom