The Faces of NES #3

Nylan, why do you have the same title/avatar/join date?/location as Erik Mesoy? you mentioned someone hacking your account... (I actually assumed you were Erik, since I hadn't seen him on the forum a while)

Nylan, why do you have the same title/avatar/join date?/location as Erik Mesoy? you mentioned someone hacking your account... (I actually assumed you were Erik, since I hadn't seen him on the forum a while)

April Fools' Day.

Ah... So has this Nylan just left the avatar/title as is, or is it Erik who's still fooling us/me (with the help of the MODs)?

I can assure you that Erik and Nylan are not the same person.

So Nylan fooled me by disguising as Erik, am I right?

April fools avatar swap.
They just left it on for now

I was shortguy. He thought I was him and tried to edit my posts or something like that.

So Nylan fooled me by disguising as Erik, am I right?

and vice versa, although I doubt you'd recognize my profile

We have a little bit of time left before we're "technically" supposed to switch back

Heh. It's not possible to edit post count either, or at the very least not reducing it. :mischief:

@JS- Remember that pic with Reno, the mattress, and his dog?

Someone (emu I think) asked him who the wierdo was lying on Reno the mattress.

And now you all get to see my pretty face. I dressed up as RFK for a school project. You can see the white board in the background. The pic is black and white because Sarah used it for her photography class.

Here we are now. I told you guys i was really Irish

Attachments

• Chip as RFK.PNG
    Chip as RFK.PNG
    352.6 KB · Views: 272
HOLY CARP!! I look Jamaican and EVIL in this pic!!!

Spoiler :

Thats what I get for using a cruddy camera in a dimly lit room with the flash off.

Here's a better picture of myself than the one I posted before...

Attachments

• cool look.jpg
    cool look.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 168
Another SOX Fan :D

Top Bottom