The Forum Games Catalogue/Information Thread

Wait, what?

IOT Colonialism has started. There's still lots of spots left, we're looking for about 6 to 8 players.

Haven't seen him much around here lately. Head over to A&E and check the DYOS threads, you'll find he takes up a lot of space there.

Revolution IOT is closed. RIOT II is open. Accepting sign-ups (as always)

This thread's first post needs updating badly. Just saying. :)

I am currently working on an advanced forum game inspired by Darth Caesar's Sith academy. I will post more as soon as I hear back from the admin about questions I asked referring to allowed content on the forum.

Indeed it did, and indeed it has finally been.

Why does everyone and their brother have a Roll to Dodge game now?

It's a phse people seem to be going through - sudden desires to run Forum Games. I'm waiting for something larger personally - an NotW, Mafia or an IOT :D

Well since the Mafia thread is useless now, I'll post it here. I'm starting up the "TF2: Mafia Edition" within the next couple hours.

I've put up a thread for a new idea I've had called Name Three Things. Come and help establish it! :D

Indeed it did, and indeed it has finally been. Why does everyone and their brother have a Roll to Dodge game now?

Because I ran a few that have been successful and actually finish, which has encouraged people to give it a go themselves :D

Bets on how many of those currently running do? ;)

Two, max. It requires commitment, and I'm sure it gets pretty tedious after a while.

However, now that I've said that, all the GMs will try to finish them.

Hmm... Revised thoughts: Four. I hadn't realised there were some long-running popular ones I hadn't counted.

Top Bottom