THE GREAT SoI EMPIRE CHALLENGE

Here is my Samanid Empire in 1700AD (Sultan diff) with border provinces. And with provinces bordering with border provinces... of border provinces of border provinces ;D

Their UP allow to control huge territory, huge territory indeed. Last time I checked it, it was 52% of land area.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    321.1 KB · Views: 966
Yeah, razed few, especially on south of India.
Anyways in this mod penalty for razing does not exist as it seems. And Samanids if I'm not mistaken still recieve +2 stability for conquering a city even if razed after.

JustAnotherNerd, i talking about Dinawar, Yezd and Chachkand
P.S. can you post gamesave?

yeah, that's possible.
Not exactly in 1700 tho.

Attachments

• Ismail Samani AD-1696.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.1 MB · Views: 262
This time Byzantine empire in 1639, with only 35% of land area or so, and already has -21 stability, next turn after it someone definitely declare independence.

But I like the fact, that I managed to wipe out all religions from Mesopotamia and India and spread Orthodoxy in every single city under my control. ;D
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    313.9 KB · Views: 924
JustAnotherNerd, choice of location of many cities(Chakand, Khavakend, Taloqan for example) controversial for me.
But in other its a great game:goodjob:

I didn't settle those cities, it's AI choise, except city on gems, but thereis no better place anywyas, in a core and on gems, at least additional commerce, better than nothing.
I abandoned completely my core area already in 1000 AD, and didnt care about it even before ;D Hired horse archers right away and trained few, then migrated in Baghdad ;D
Returned in my homeland only in 15th century, not earlier.
Best strategy for Samanids on my opinion is to migrate from core area to somewhere else, bcause diffrent nomads always pillaging and then core overlaps with Khwarezm and Timurids.

I didn't settle those cities, it's AI choise, except city on gems, but thereis no better place anywyas, in a core and on gems, at least additional commerce, better than nothing.
I abandoned completely my core area already in 1000 AD, and didnt care about it even before ;D Hired horse archers right away and trained few, then migrated in Baghdad ;D
Returned in my homeland only in 15th century, not earlier.
Best strategy for Samanids on my opinion is to migrate from core area to somewhere else, bcause diffrent nomads always pillaging and then core overlaps with Khwarezm and Timurids.

JustAnotherNerd, it changes the whole situation, but why Kizil Kule in Hormuz? The choice of any of these cities better - Duba(on Hejaz camel), Gwadar, Baku, Tarabulus, Akra, Sur, Domiat, Al-Alexandria, Tartus, Mekkah ...

JustAnotherNerd, it changes the whole situation, but why Kizil Kule in Hormuz? The choice of any of these cities better - Duba(on Hejaz camel), Gwadar, Baku, Tarabulus, Akra, Sur, Domiat, Al-Alexandria, Tartus, Mekkah ...
That's not really important, on this map too many cities to care about another 5-10 :hammers: . I just randomly picked Ormuz ;d

I have just discovered this RFC mod for a week and I find it amazing.
So I want to share my experience with Khwarezmid Empire : I realized my historical victory in 1350, but I kept playing (with a save without my victory, as I can't bear the victory musics in general) in order to create the Huger Persian Empire that I can.
I currently control all Persia and most of Khwarezm core (I didn't settle there beacause of barbarians and timurids spawns, so I moved my capital in Mashhad early)
I currently hold the titles of Shanhanshah and Commander of the faithful and vassalized Safavid and Khilji sultanate

Spoiler Pictures :

Spoiler Pictures :

Spoiler Pictures :

Spoiler Pictures :

Buids [Caliph Epic]
Control all provinces which was included Achaemenid and Sassanid Empires
Cities razed - 97, built - 40

Attachments

• buyids.jpg
    buyids.jpg
    721.1 KB · Views: 254
Top Bottom