The Hunter Biden Thread

In defense of the Greeks, we talk way less about crows than we do the premier CFC cross-thread political hatestiffy.

And I do circle back around if you give it time before wandering off. Usually. I think?

Crows are ok, dogs mindlessly chasing after what they think is in a passing car, now that's far gone.
With all the support for Hunter, one'd think he is actually the potus instead of his pos drug addict son. Might be time to check on the moat for needed next to superfluous team support.

Crows are ok, dogs mindlessly chasing after what they think is in a passing car, now that's far gone.
With all the support for Hunter, one'd think he is actually the potus instead of his pos drug addict son. Might be time to check on the moat for needed next to superfluous team support.
wat?

Who cares this much about Hunter, seriously? Are you jealous of him?

I don't think it's sane to bring jealousy into posting against the person the thread op is criticizing.
I am also a bit perplexed by you presenting him as causing jealousy. I'd ask you to name why, but I am afraid :p

Last edited:
I don't think it's sane to bring jealousy into posting against the person the thread op is criticizing.
I am also a bit perplexed by you presenting him as causing jealousy. I'd ask you to name why, but I am afraid :p

Who doesn't want to live a life full of drugs and sex workers while having a no-show job due to their politician father?

Ok. But obviously very many people don't. Drugs aren't anything good for you, and you don't need that much money to hire sex workers, assuming you'd wish to in the first place.
The nepotist angle, on the other hand, is more commonly annoying.

No. I hope you won't suggest they are good.

How do you know whether they're good or not, never having done any?

It goes without saying that of course drugs are awesome. Well, okay, not all of them, and not unconditionally, but still.

Moderator Action: Back to Hunter Biden please,

I think those charges placed on Hunter no longer make Biden look like FBIden from Trump's charges.

Top Bottom