The "I Got A New Game!" Thread

I don't think the patch is on steam, just google it.

The fan patch isn't an official release, so you'll have to apply it manually. It's definetely worth it though.

I mean, how can I patch it, will it still work on Steam if I manually patch it?

Where do I patch it to? It wants me to direct the folder to install, but the shortcut links to Steam.exe.

All your steam purchased games will be under steam/apps/yourname/ and either common or some other file.

OMG IT WORKS

Will you marry me?

THANKS PRINCESCAMP AND SAY MY NAME!

I got Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl. Damn you Steam and your sales, you're bleeding my wallet.

OMG IT WORKS

Will you marry me?

THANKS PRINCESCAMP AND SAY MY NAME!

Dang, calm down Godwynn. Next thing you know you'd be asking if he can have your babies :hide:.

and divorce you so you will be raising your children alone.

My Demon's Souls import arrived today. I just had a go at the first level, quite tricky this game. But it should be very rewarding to beat. Anybody here playing it?

Wait.......... WHAT? How in the name did you get it? You better be talking about the demo.....

sucks. Oh well, Friday will come...........eventually.

Not really 'got' but I finally got round to playing Prince of Persia for the 360 yesterday. Very enjoyable. Controls are more fluid than Assassins Creed and the dialogue's funny in parts.

@Scamp - not really no. They've refined some of the news articles and put in a post-game analysis segment so you can see who had shots on goal and where on the pitch they shot from, where interceptions were made etc.

Just bought a silly indie game where you have to land planes for six bucks. Played it for 10 hours and it's not over yet. So good value here.

But I was wondering if anyone new of any other game is this genre (Air traffic control). Casual gameplay is accepted, freeware would be a bonus.

Just bought a silly indie game where you have to land planes for six bucks. Played it for 10 hours and it's not over yet. So good value here.

I know what you meant but when I originally read this I had a mental image of a pilot winning six dollars for landing a plane, along the lines of some bar bet

But I was wondering if anyone new of any other game is this genre (Air traffic control). Casual gameplay is accepted, freeware would be a bonus.

What game did you buy! I want to try it, I love airplane games :D

Is there any REAL difference between it and 2009 besides a new roster? (minor graphical improvements don't count either).

Brand new behind-the-scenes addiction-factor as well as subliminal messaging to purchase the next one, obviously.

I normally buy the FM games full price very sparingly, and get the others for cheap/second-hand. There are rarely any major differences between the games, but you do notice them if the last one you played was from three years ago. I still haven't seen the new 3D match engine, as I don't own FM09 yet. Roll on Friday, and victory against Steviejay.

What game did you buy! I want to try it, I love airplane games :D

Airport mania. 60mn demo downloadable from the site.
Also playable on Kongregate.

Told you it was silly, don't let the kiddie looks stop you, it's rather fun.

EDIT : This post has got to be my last in a while, the number is too awesome. :D

Somewhat challenging, but a simulation is not exactly what I had in mind :p

I downloaded the Magic: The Gathering demo on Xbox live last night (yea I was one of those dorks growing up :D , used to play it with my cousins). I am going to get the full version after work since I got paid today.

Top Bottom