The lamest jokes you can think of....... II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, butt he's got to leave his history as a bum cleaner behind somehow.

I get the feeling that our American friends will fail to get that one. :)

Heh, reminds me of a interview I saw with some of the people behind the new upcoming Transformers game. They'd originally given one of their new robots the name "Slag" (being Americans), and they admitted they were quite relieved they'd put their ideas before a more international audience before release :p

Well, you have five times the population, so I'd expect at least five times as many slags. :)

As do we, for certain values of 'good' and 'use'.

Although she wasn't very good at parties, she talk about her work and put everyone to sleep!

I dated an electrician once but there was no spark.

Then I met a girl who operated a ferris wheel but it didn't go anywhere.

Then I dated a girl with a wooden leg, but eventually I couldn't stand it any more and I had to break it off.

(pretty sure all these jokes were made previously in this very thread...)

So, is that it for the anasthetic jokes? Anyone got more in the same vein? I have to admit, I'm not concious of any others. Guess there must some out there in the ether.

:lol: :goodjob:

She broke up with me but it didn't hurt too much. All the feelings I had were gone by that point.

Thats good, as you might see her around. After all, she is a local girl

(yeah, I remembered another :p)

edit: (I should probably be fair, these ones I've been posting on anesthesia are all based on jokes from the brilliant Tim Vine)

I'm on the fence about Tim Vine. His one liners are great, but he's literally just telling one liners for 30 minutes or whatever. I don't think you can have a really great, memorable set if you're just doing one liners the entire time.

I'm on the fence about Tim Vine. His one liners are great, but he's literally just telling one liners for 30 minutes or whatever. I don't think you can have a really great, memorable set if you're just doing one liners the entire time.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to go to one of his gigs, as even I'd probably get bored of puns after that much, but on something like, say, Live at the Apollo, where's he's on for 10-15 minutes, I find him hillarious.

That's Milton Jones' schtick as well. I guess it works for some people.

What kind of inferior human being loves to be submerged?

Spoiler :
A Sub-human!

The barrel of oil who appeared in Grease... apparently his great aunt Olive used to be in showbiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom