1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Layers of Hell

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by Kael, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

They all go to the great city R'lyeh at the bottom of the Ocean, and are lorded over by Cthulhu

Seriously though ... I think this thread is important enough to get stickied in the Lore-subforum

2. cypher132

cypher132 Chieftain

I second the sticky request.

3. reverend oats

reverend oats Chieftain

Sticky! Sticky!

4. TC01

TC01 Chieftain

Maybe instead of just making this a sticky, make a "Lore Index" of some sorts with links to this, the Bestiary, and maybe some other threads, and sticky that? (PM a moderator to have it stickied?)

5. Kranden

Kranden War is the real diplomacy

So what happens to any council of esus members, are they sent to Esus private hell? I mean they do worship him in a sense, more along the lines of his philosophies than a religion but still.

6. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

I would imaging the the most devout would go straight to their god's hell, but that most would be put though the machine like everyone else. Most worshipers of Esus likely revere Mammon too, and might start in his metropolis.

On the other hand, Esus doesn't care for demons as much as most evil gods, and in fact has mostly living creatures serve him in his hell. He might even claim those most loyal to him before they have a chance to die.

7. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

Those that truly worship Esus probably live out their life in Esus's vault THINKING THEY ARE ESUS ... and lying to others saying they are Esus and growing to believe their own lie.

So the most devout followers of the Shadow Sphere probably think they are Esus, and then those more for Worshipping Esus than Worshipping the Shadow Sphere are taken as living servants.

8. Great Overlord

Great Overlord Chieftain

Did Mulcarn's banishment from the multiverse have any effect on his vault? And if Ceridwen's Vault may reach to worlds outside the FfH multiverse, wouldn't it be possible that she still has access to the True Heaven or that she could bring back Mulcarn, or that the forces of Evil invaded our universe, get technology far beyond that of Erebus (and, as she would for sure not be restricted to Earth as place of invasion or our universe, beyond OUR momentary technology...) and easily conquering (or if stealing from a universe with that powerful Doomsday Devices, annihilate)Erebus...and then going to invade other worlds:scared::eek::help::run:
    Yes, I am quite sure Ceridwen is the settings by far most powerful and dangerous entity since the One left, if not rivaling the One Himself.

9. tribble

tribble Chieftain

If you think of the multiverse of the One as a computer program a video game, for example, you can put it like this: The gods have hackpacks. Ceridwen has programming ability and access to the source code. In a direct fight, any of the gods win against Ceridwen, because they can activate god mode with a push of a button. Ceridwen is too smart for this, however, and so she spends her time replacing the code for "health potion" with the code for "LSD", instead of fighting.

10. Elder Methyl

Elder Methyl Chieftain

Confirmed in The Splintered Court, I think.