The Llamast Jokes Thread... 3

Llama en llamas llama a llama en llamas

Wait. Posts here are supposed to be English only, but I posted this because of the thread title. As well as I understand Spanish, it means The llama on fire calls the llama on fire.

Should be:

"I hate being a half bicycle - half motorcycle with no sense for the syllabification of words" he moped.

My daughter wanted me to buy her a pet. She wanted a pet spider. So we went to the local pet store and asked the salesmen if they carried spiders. He said yes, you can buy a pet spider for $50. I said "What? That's ridiculous". So I turned to my daughter and said, "Don't worry, I can get one cheaper off the web."

My daughter wanted me to buy her a pet. She wanted a pet spider. So we went to the local pet store and asked the salesmen if they carried spiders. He said yes, you can buy a pet spider for $50. I said "What? That's ridiculous". So I turned to my daughter and said, "Don't worry, I can get one cheaper off the web."
Don't Buy spiders from Amazon... they are poisonous!

I’m trying to eat more kale because it’s good for me, but when I see it on my plate, I keep asking myself if the ends justify the greens.

Top Bottom