• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Long Delayed PBEM

Lanzelot can you update Post#1 and add a link on my name to my first post here #378
Thanks

@ Scratcher please send me an email so I have it eclipse4449ATgmailDOTcom
and thanks for departing we will see you soon :)

@ Scratcher please send me an email so I have it eclipse4449AT.........
and thanks for departing we will see you soon

Email sent :salute: ......and I'm sure you'll want to come and visit sooner or later :)

until then,

Scratcher

GPS to Eclipse, 57a

It appears the new ruler of Persia is still a bit confused about directions... :scan:
The troop of soldiers that was on it's way out of the Dutch countryside, has now turned around and marched right back even deeper into our territory, scaring some peasants on their fields.
We accept that the new Persian king still needs to get acquainted with the new situation, but the grace period will soon expire and then we expect either a proposal for a RoP agreement, or that you know the way home... :D

GPS to Scratcher
That color blind Regular? I told him to bring me back Wine :huh: not bother the Dutch farm girls, My humble appologies Good King. Shall he take the High Mountaneous path or the flat lands of Gouda? Dutch culture!, Dutch Coulture! Eek I gotta get out of here! Persia! Persia! Dutch Culture!:assimilate: Not soon enough :crazyeye:

Hello everyone, can I get a show of :wavey: on posting educate here.

I tend to From time to time will post a bit of fun when I GPS. I would sometimes say things that are not to be taken Literal. Simply Fiction.

or

just stay factual, some prefer

My opinion is, what ever we are discussing in email is the actual and standard regardless of what is in the thread. But I don't mean being opposite or anything

I always enjoy your stories a lot, please keep'em coming... :goodjob:
This is what made games like Epsilon, CHEBA or 3 Crusader Kings the classics they are. (And I guess we all know that the spoiler is for having fun (and misleading your opponents... :D), while the emails are what counts.)

Lanzelot

The Iroquois settle adjacent to a source of Iron. The Persians are requested to remove their spearman who appears content to sit on it, and remove him from Iroquois lands.

GPS to Bowsling.....

Scratcher

E. Coli is running through Germany.

A couple of days ago I received a .sav from Calis, but it was an old one, T055, while it ought to be T057 now. He said he already received that old turn from Bowsling and would ask him for the current one.
Bowsling: did you play again and send the current turn to Calis?

Lanzelot

In the sent mail, the file is named T0052D 1575 BC (Which is the wrong turn, but the right date). I'm fairly certain I played the right turn, but named it incorrectly.

Yes, 1575BC should be ok. However, the file I got from Calis was 1625BC ?!
Calis, can you please double-check as well? Perhaps after saving the file, you did not recognize it because of the "52" and instead played a previous one which had a higher number?

Lanzelot

Top Bottom