The Mod of Modness

Lol why are the Fishing Ship Merchant Ship and Scout Ship form Age of empires 1?

And the Barracks the Norse Barracks from Age of Mythology :lol:.

lol it makes me laugh :crazyeye:.

Btw, dont you think the Zulu are a bit over powered?

I Mean they got the Vutwamini Maiden, Lion Warrior and Impi!

Maybe increasing there shields or REPLACING would be good :).

The units and buildings and stuff are because people converted them and I used them. Duh. ;D
And as for the Zulu being overpowered, in (I think) all of my test games, the Zulu have never come out top. To be honest, it differs in every game who does well - it's really quite interesting. =]

I recomend you to change the cities of the Incan because it is very strange and wrong, i take my history book and i make this recopilation:

Original
• Cuzco (Peru City)*
• Tiwanaku (Dont Exists)
• Machu Picchu
• Ollantaytambo
• Corihuayrachina (Dont Exists)
• Huamanga (Dont Exists)
• Vilcas
• Vilcabamba
• Vitcos (Dont Exists)
• Andahuaylas (Peru City)*
• Ica (Peru City)
• Arequipa (Peru City)
• Nasca (Peru City)*
• Atico (Dont Exists)
• Juli (Dont Exists)
• Chuito (Dont Exists)
• Chuquiapo
• Huanuco Pampa (Dont Exists)
• Tamboccocha (Dont Exists)
• Huaras (Peru City)
• Riobamba
• Caxamalca (Dont Exists)
• Sausa Tambo Colorado (Dont Exists)
• Huaca (Dont Exists)

Replace
• Cuzco
• Kuélap
• Machu Picchu
• Vicús
• Sicán
• Chan Chan
• Vilcas
• Vilcabamba
• Chavín
• Andahuaylas
• Paracas
• Pukara
• Nasca
• Recuay
• Lima
• Huari City
• Chuquiapo
• Chincha
• Cajamarca
• Canchis
• Canas
• Collas
• La Centinela
• Cuspinique
• Kotosh
The Cajamarca culture fight with the Chimu Culture against the expansión of the incans, but they fall and they become part of the Incan Empire, like other cultures.

How odd. Yeah, sure, I'll do that. My list is the same as the original Civ III one though.

I recomend you to change the cities of the Incan because it is very strange and wrong, i take my history book and i make this recopilation:

Original
• Cuzco (Peru City)*
• Tiwanaku (Dont Exists)
• Machu Picchu
• Ollantaytambo
• Corihuayrachina (Dont Exists)
• Huamanga (Dont Exists)
• Vilcas
• Vilcabamba
• Vitcos (Dont Exists)
• Andahuaylas (Peru City)*
• Ica (Peru City)
• Arequipa (Peru City)
• Nasca (Peru City)*
• Atico (Dont Exists)
• Juli (Dont Exists)
• Chuito (Dont Exists)
• Chuquiapo
• Huanuco Pampa (Dont Exists)
• Tamboccocha (Dont Exists)
• Huaras (Peru City)
• Riobamba
• Caxamalca (Dont Exists)
• Sausa Tambo Colorado (Dont Exists)
• Huaca (Dont Exists)

Replace
• Cuzco
• Kuélap
• Machu Picchu
• Vicús
• Sicán
• Chan Chan
• Vilcas
• Vilcabamba
• Chavín
• Andahuaylas
• Paracas
• Pukara
• Nasca
• Recuay
• Lima
• Huari City
• Chuquiapo
• Chincha
• Cajamarca
• Canchis
• Canas
• Collas
• La Centinela
• Cuspinique
• Kotosh
The Cajamarca culture fight with the Chimu Culture against the expansión of the incans, but they fall and they become part of the Incan Empire, like other cultures.

just because its in your history book, means its right?

Okay, new patch and biq.
It has the revised Incan city list and has the arrows for the Neo-Modern era.
As always, thanks for playing! =D

Yeah, of course! Shoot. =D

See this? Only 4 technologies and you have the most powerful offensive unit. More powerful than any moder age of power units. It should actually be somewhere int the end or at least in the middle of the era.

Also, there this cool technologies like the Origins of life and Femtoengeneering. There should be some cool building or wander in those, would be so much cooler)

Technology Advanced Robotics is 20th i think and it's OK. Mechas is 7th, Smart Weapons is 8th. You can horde robots before you even have modern tanks. That's strange i think.

None of the robotechnologies needs Synthetic fibers. It should i think. That's all complains for now)

Got a problem, keep getting following error message every time I attach some one.:( :
Debug Error!
Program: ...ames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Civ3Conquests.exe
DAMAGE: after Normal block (#2214545) at 0x0D034300.

This comes in about 20 times, this is last message then game closes. It doesn't happen in other games, just yours.:cry:
Until now I have been having fun, at 970 bc with gun powder ie but not yet steam power, 65% of world, 80% people, cities can grow greater than > 16 finally.:confused:

Reinstall? :confused:But It doesn't happen in other games, just yours. Have tried 4 other mods and other saved games and only yours after 1200BC seems to do this. :eek: If anyone knows answer please post it. Otherwise I will move on to another working mod.:cry: Too many good working mods to still to try to let this slow me down;). Later:king:

Hm... This is odd. Is anyone else encountering this? I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what would cause that.
I'm going to try and find a solution.

Okay, I've looked around and it's a rare problem, but it can come up in any mod or even the epic game, so I don't think it's something specific to mine. It would appear that the solution would be to just go back to a slightly older save file (a couple of turns before) and play from there. Hopefully you've got the Autosave for a date just before when this happens.

I don't use auto-save but I use short names for my saves, say MOMSpain,1AD.sav. This way save and load screens can show me more saves. While this is beginning turn format, other saves in and at the end have a letter after the date b,c,d,ect. It was tough to get in the save game habit, but I think it is worth it.

Oh Man! I've inadvertently lost my resource pcx file! :cry: Is there any way someone can email me just that file so I don't have to download the whole folder again?!?!? I can't believe I'm such a fool :yuck: Sick about the whole thing! Enjoying the game, but not much I can do without the resources!

Or better yet, if someone would tell me what program I can use to rebuild a pcx file...now that Photo editior is no more! It's the program I'd always used before but with the Office upgrade, Photo editor is gone.

How you managed to accidentally delete a specific file is beyond me, but here you go - uploaded just for you! =D

Attachments

• resources.zip
    33.4 KB · Views: 260
Well, I haven't updated this in a while. But I really ought to.
Here's a video of the victory score thing at the end of a game of the mod that I played, if you're interested -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G8UjE42Faw
Also, currently still working on a world map version of this mod.

Top Bottom