The Mod of Modness

Thanks! That'll be fixed in the next patch! =D

Eh, I Had to use my "Laptop" now cause my other computer crashed and i can't start it.
So i got Civ 3 here. And i'm gonna install this mod again!

Ha cool! =D
Did you do it by torrent, may I ask?

Well I was seeding to someone, and as you'd said you were downloading, I was just wondering. ;)

wrstve vghdg ntuib67b ??!!!

Have you got the latest biq?

Phew.
Coolio. Well thanks for reporting anyway! =D

The "Don't Click" is over horses and iron because that causes the whole game to crash. On the saltpeter article, it's just a "Maxium Hypertext Links Exceeded" message, so you can just hold down the enter key until that goes away.

download estimated to be complete in 318 hours on 140 bytes per second . And would have liked to try it . Any possibility of maybe 4 or 5 parts on the Atomic Gamer and the like ?

that is why ı am asking about the chance of seperate parts , ı surf in web cafes , no connection at home . While the money is not important , the cafe owners don't like downloads that slow down connections for the FPS online players that are the main type of clients and ı can get away with up to 250 MB (2 hours to download) parts just barely .

and the site continiues to surprise , appearing real fast today in Turkey, the attempt to download the full version stabilized at about a 4 hour rate , maybe will try this sometime .

You could try downloading the file by torrent - there is a zip containing the .torrent file in the OP.

might also try them , thanks

Lol why are the Fishing Ship Merchant Ship and Scout Ship form Age of empires 1?

And the Barracks the Norse Barracks from Age of Mythology :lol:.

lol it makes me laugh :crazyeye:.

Btw, dont you think the Zulu are a bit over powered?

I Mean they got the Vutwamini Maiden, Lion Warrior and Impi!

Maybe increasing there shields or REPLACING would be good :).

Top Bottom