• Thelistris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Verthandi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Norton I

Warlord
Lots of fun, nice, historical and cheesy names for our capitol came up in the thread. For the first round of the poll I will list a total of 17 names. I hope I didn't leave out something!

Unless one name will get 50% of the votes in the first round, there will be a second round.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll consider it in upcoming votes!

I don't think multiple vote polls are allowed are they? If so that would be a very useful option.

Could also be a fun way to do negative votes. Vote against every city name you don't like. Haha - nothing like making things pointlessly complex.

I love Otreta as a city name. It's exotic, yet familiar. It sounds like it should be the name of an actual mid-to-large size city. I think our capital should definitely be called Dianapolis, but seeing that Dianapolis is going to win anyway, I went ahead and voted for Otreta.

I love the name Otreta as a city name. It's exotic, yet familiar. It sounds like it should actually be the name for a mid-to-large size city. I think our capital should definitely be called Dianapolis, but seeing that Dianapolis is going to win anyway, I went ahead and voted for Otreta.

I like it too. It reminds me of Ostia, the ancient harbour city near Rome... maybe it would be a good name for one of our sea-side cities.

Top Bottom