Resource icon

The Nobles' Club Bullpen: Third Cycle

I don't really care... Choose the map type you want. However, I'm demanding that there is Justinian in the map. I have unfinished business with him. I have to face my fear in the battlefield. When every single byzantine unit and city has been eliminated I'll forgive him. Then Justinian is just normal AI.

Umm I've told you some reasons earlier. Don't keep on asking, just let him spawn in map. JUSTINIAN MUST DIE!!!

Well, maybe cause he is one of the few decent Ai's. Always rex like crazy, religious zealot and a decent techer. If he is my neighbour I always try and erase or choke him quickly before he becomes a problem. At least he isn't protective....
Not that I hate him the most...

JUST BRING JUSTINIAN TO ME, NOW!!! I'M FURIOUS TO HIM!!! HELP!!!:cry::mad:

So many people saying that they are in love with Justinian!! What is this? You've signed defence pact with him.. Well, I'm happy if he is in the Charlie game. If I beat him I feel like I'm much better civeer and I forgive him. If I lose to him I'll give up!! :cry: I'm preparing to battle!!

It'll definitely be interesting to see how this one turns out. Lost interest in the last NC (Washington) for whatever reason, not even sure why. I've had a bit of a rest from Civ now though, so actually getting excited for the next game. And I have the weekend to work on it too!

Sorry about my Anti-Justinian talk... I have a real question now: HOW to use BAT in NC game? I couldn't find it out.

Save the NC file of the appropriate difficulty into your worldbuilder saves folder.
Open Civ.
Load a mod of your choice.
Go to Single Player -> Play Scenario.
Choose NCwhatever.
Play.

Ok thanks Lamb, I will start this one after playing Civ Hour I and current NC game:) Edit:And thx to mr.M.Zedung for MOD playing instructions :)

I presume the Oz Man is still up for creating a Zara map this Friday, especially as I've come down with some respiratory illness.

Feb 15 is Liz. Since the English start with Fishing I'd normally give them a coastal start -- but is that too stereotypical? Should I avoid or encouraqe a GLH economy? We've had quite a few of those over the last year. (that is, what map type would you like)?

Maybe just a random map and check for isolation/semi iso? Let the RNG decide whether fishing is worthless or not.

Yeah, I've rolled the Zara map already (standard Continents map). Just have to get all the saves ready, which is of course no problem at all.

Top Bottom