Resource icon

The Nobles' Club Bullpen: Third Cycle

Well, it's not my series; I just help out from time to time. We've got Julius Caesar next week, then Ragnar, then Washington.

We did Pacal fairly recently in the last cycle, so you're welcome to give that map a try. It's a pretty fun one with a lot of possibilities.

Thx for the tip, but I prefer to play new nobles' club games because of I get pretty much nice advice there:) I can wait until you give him "fairly" another try especially because of i mentioned that ragnar of the vikings waits his turn behind super-cool Caesar as financial leader! And to Oz or the dude who decides which leader is next: Don't choose justinian for a long,long time! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him! He always declares war at me and stomps all my cities to dust and spawns in every single map I play!!! When that happens I hope that someone leaves me on a deserted island and...

4th December..3 days to Julius Caesar match. I'm not sure if I'll be late because of my currently ongoing Sal game (NC CX). However I'm really excited! Especially 'cause the National Day of Finland is 6th Dec and I'm home in vacation those days (civiing time), and dont forget my Pacal vote!

What's the plan for the next round of leaders?

Personally, I'd like to see us give Chuck a go; it's been a while since we've had an HRE game.

See!? Everybody wants HRE and Maya!

Sid;)

Just so everyone is aware the plan for round 1 is:-

Round 1:
Peter the Great (Exp/Phi) - done
Louis XIV (Cre/Ind) - done
Saladin (Pro/Spi) - done
Julius Caesar (Imp/Org) - in progress
Ragnar (Agg/Fin) -- 21st Dec -- dalamb
Washington (Cha/Exp) -- 11th Jan --

So round 2 is due to start end January.

Hey boss! I demand you to add Charly and Pacal to list after dull Washington who is our leader in 4th Jan:p

Don't choose justinian for a long,long time! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him! He always declares war at me and stomps all my cities to dust and spawns in every single map I play!!! When that happens I hope that someone leaves me on a deserted island and...

If you're playing Justinian, he can't declare war on you.

I'll never play as disgusting Justy!!

I was hoping you'd add Justin to the list just to call Robert Fin's bluff...

We'll see where Justinian winds up; most likely he'll show up when his traits are needed in a round where somebody requested other particular leaders.

A month or more ago I made the above-posted plan, so clearly I anticipated Mr. FIN's request for Charlemagne. :) I can probably fit Pacal into round 3.
That's a fun list. I can set up one of those maps if you like.
Feel free to pick your favourite. Before that I'm doing Ragnar for the end of this week, and Washington comes after that and is unclaimed (but I don't mind taking him if nobody else claims him).

That is good list... Except I don't see Pacal! Burger King as you say was a great idea of mighty Oz-man! P.S. Change de Gaulle to Pacal could be nice! P.P.S. Dont get mad this was just an idea:)

Top Bottom