The Official CivFanatics Forum Sim City 2000 City Download thread!!!

Nice islands, A city that you didn't use cheats/scurk for from the look of it.

Of course, all my cities are cheat free (save CFCopolis and other collaborative cities).

Here's Port Perfection, a massive seaport city. It's notable that its industrial population surpasses its residential. It's not a pretty city but it's among my favorites.

Attachments

• Portperfection.zip
    42 KB · Views: 185
Not many. The ones that do are very old. Special Edition (at least my verian of it) has a bug that pretty much prevents development without scurking it.

Considering that half of it is zoned airport, it has a civilian parking lot it has a missle silo (air force bases don't have them and it's not 8x8 it's definitly skurked.

Perfection said:
Considering that half of it is zoned airport, it has a civilian parking lot it has a missle silo (air force bases don't have them and it's not 8x8 it's definitly skurked.
Excellent point, it was scurked but it wasn't me who scurked it!

Here is one of the first cities I did, a most unusual one I might add. Not really my style but it gave me some ideas for future cities. This one has a secret message too, but in a much more disscret place ;)

Attachments

• NewLondon.zip
    52.6 KB · Views: 213
What is scurk? I used to have SC2K on my computer but I unistalled it and it wasn't mine to begin with.(they must have lost a lot of money for using floppies)

Here's an Awesome City, it's so awesome I decided to call it awesome.

If you don't think it's awesome you can eat a booger (someone else's booger too, like maybe Donald Trump's booger)!

Now Shadowdude has "sub"jected us to many boring secret message hunts. The "way" he does it makes want to beat him up behind an alley some time in the "PM". That "said" I have a much better secret message in my city.

He who finds it first shall receive all the gold from the lost Aztec City of Xtl'tlocotopetl! All you must do is post the secret message!

Attachments

• Awesome.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 175
shadowdude said:
Here is one of the first cities I did, a most unusual one I might add. Not really my style but it gave me some ideas for future cities.
Hmm, that city appears to have been hex edited for money, but how could that be? I bet you don't even know how to hex edit!

And that odd, style, how could that have come about?

Perhaps because it was built off of "Starter City"!

Let's take a look at your "Lake Tahoe"

Now let's look at the lake on "Starter City" Why it's the same shape and the road system aroun it is almost identical!

The FRUAD of Shadowdude has been exposed :p:crazyeye:

Thus Perfection the greatest detective in the history of the world has solved yet another case.

Attachments

• gotcha.gif
    gotcha.gif
    56.8 KB · Views: 590
Perfection said:
Hmm, that city appears to have been hex edited for money, but how could that be? I bet you don't even know how to hex edit!

And that odd, style, how could that have come about?

Perhaps because it was built off of "Starter City"!

Let's take a look at your "Lake Tahoe"

Now let's look at the lake on "Starter City" Why it's the same shape and the road system aroun it is almost identical!

The FRUAD of Shadowdude has been exposed :p:crazyeye:

Thus Perfection the greatest detective in the history of the world has solved yet another case.
Yes it is off of starter city and it was the first city I built when I got SC2000.
So I fail to see how you solved a mystery or exposed me for that matter. If you prefer I'll only post the saves that I built up from the ground without building on starter or any other city.

greatest detective in history??? nope that only required common sense. Sherlock Holmes was much better.

The CRAZYNESS of Perfection has been exposed :crazyeye:

Perfection said:
Here's an Awesome City, it's so awesome I decided to call it awesome.

If you don't think it's awesome you can eat a booger (someone else's booger too, like maybe Donald Trump's booger)!

Now Shadowdude has "sub"jected us to many boring secret message hunts. The "way" he does it makes want to beat him up behind an alley some time in the "PM". That "said" I have a much better secret message in my city.

He who finds it first shall receive all the gold from the lost Aztec City of Xtl'tlocotopetl! All you must do is post the secret message!
The message is "Perfection kicks ___!!!" and "awesome!". not very difficult at all.
I want the gold! :nuke:

EDIT: I actually considered doing a message like that but I thought it was too obvious :rolleyes:

Here's something real mad coming at you it's called, "Mystery Isle and the Void",

Try rotating it, isn't that wierd?

Attachments

• Mystery.zip
    31.6 KB · Views: 177
Nice use of tricks!

...Though I don't use money cheats. it's not my style.

...Though I do enjoy the city's and your sig/title/loaction/avatar appeal to my megalomania. :goodjob:

Top Bottom