The Official "I've Got It!" Thread. Post here....

denyd said:
It almost was - see History, WWII 1940-1943

All? Not, all...for one small village of indomitable ... zzzzzz

Is anyone playing the non-preorder version from the store? If so what are the box contents? Do you still get the keyboard template, etc. ?

Personally, I think the collector's box, CD soundtrack, etc. in the preorder version is not worth it, but the tech. tree, spiral manual and keyboard template would be very usefull.

Got mine from EB Games at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg a few minutes ago. They had the non-special-edition out and on display, but my collector's edition was still in the box when I got there! :) It's in my hands now.

But I'm at work, so no installing for another ~5 hours. :cry: So, I can't answer any questions about the actual product -- just the manual (and the music CD, which is the only sop I'm really allowing myself right now).

Arathorn

Just got the call from EBgames about a minute ago, it's in stock *Shibby* So, I'll be going to get it this afternoon.

Edit: If anyone's wondering, it's the St. Charles area here in MO. I'll have to presume most if not all of the St. Louis area has it, so if you folks from Chicago want to come on down... ;)

Ok, well, apparently the plans aren't going to work out and I'll have to get it tomorrow.

Citidream said:
Good news for you...No StarForce :D

I've done about 8 turns now. This is great. If I knew how to post screenies I would. Looks like no other civs on my continent so far.
Thanks! :goodjob:

This is great to hear!!!

If we just had been conquered by the germans...
Then we had all been playing civ4 now !!! :)

Or maybe not ? ! :)

Got it at Gamestop - though only because I preordered it yesterday, they have no copies for the shelves...

The soundtrack wasn't on the holder - it was loose, but since the holder has a sticky surface, was still attached, so no damage it appears.

My words are now backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

Venger

i will just say i guess i got lucky.... i got the preorder edition and didnt pre order, gamestop just sold it to me so im like yea kick ass .its installin now... i goto work in 4 hours :(

edit: also best buy was out:( but i got pre edition so thats cool.

IGOT IT!!!!! Just picked mine up at EB games in Knoxville,TN. Will install as soon as I eat. It maybe the last decent meal I get for awhile. :D

Just picked mine up (Dallas, TX). EB said they were short a few of their preorder copies but expected more this afternoon.

Got it. Mentor Ohio (30 min NE of Cleveland). Gamestop at Great Lakes Mall.

I didn't pre-order or anything, just walked in and snagged a "Pre-Order" version. The guy said he had 2 extra copies of Pre-order that weren't spoken for, so now he only has 1.

Edit:
This version is actually quite nice. I didn't expect it to be anything special, but I was plesantly surprised. The soundtrack is great. I'm listening to it at work while waiting until I can get out of work (I'm feeling a headache coming on, it should hit at about 4:00 or so...)

Now I just have to wait four hours until I can leave work.... GAH!

Got it, Madison Wisconsin bay-bee!!
Smells like.. crushing defeat!
So long suckers!
-drjones

reading the rules it says: "If the captured city has a population size of 1 or has no cultural value, you will automatically destroy the city."

Is that 'no cultural value' destroying the city thing new? It doesn't say anything else about it

Top Bottom