The PAX live streams

There were a few other minor things that he mentioned; including "that's coming in the DLC" to one of my questions.

Do you remember what the question was?

Made a new thread for today's PAX talk: Sunday's PAX talk :)

Cool I am ready to see this demo today. I hope they tell us the last civ. We should come up with some questions to ask.

Answers to these would be nice...

1. Are jewelry and porecelain the only two special resources available to mercantile city states?

2. What is the Carthage ship UU?

3. Is there another era in the techtree? We know now that the Great War is not an era, but people have said that there is another.

4. Could you tell us about a new resource or two? PLEASE!!! We all saw the screenshot of mystery sea resource, which looked like anything from turtles, to clams, to god knows what. I thought it was turtles myself.

5. What is the remaining civ? Is it the dreaded Zulu? Is it Sumer? I have even speculated poor Australia. :lol: That did not go over too well. I mean we already know the other 8 civs, and that Spain is free, who I already have, but tell us the last one.

6. Can triplanes and the WWI bomber go onto aircraft carriers? The reason I ask this is simple. For one of my games I plan on reworking my tech tree a bit to stop at the end of WWI. Aircraft carriers will be like one of the last things that can be built, I, may move them up a tech or two to fit them someplace close to the other WWI units. Then I will end at the industrial era and points will decide things. I will try to have all WWI civs in the game, or civs that could possibly pertain to WWI, and it will be a team setup beginning in the Industrial Era, or one Era before. Anyway, I would imagine triplanes should be able to go on carriers, probably not WWI bombers though.

7. ? I have to think does anyone else have any ideas?

Do you remember what the question was?

Not offhand. I just remember his comment to it. I was mainly asking questions about stuff that was featured in Civ 4 but not in Civ 5. I'll try to think of it, but I'm dead tired from traveling back home.

Also, we know that the upcoming actions of enemy Civs can't be seen through Spies in multiplayer (since they can't read a player's mind). However, he did mention that there is always an underlying AI that considers actions it would do if a player would leave -- and could possibly give that information (and thus a general idea of the direction on what the player was doing), but it was deemed weird and removed.

Hi

Does anyone have the video of gameplay of Civ V from this event?

I watched some of the videos but they all just had a bunch of crap I'm not interested in.

DD

Top Bottom