The Players Revision of World's History[RFC:MP]

You're in. I'm not updating with the list of costs due to the reasons mentioned in Sumeria story (blah blah blah, 4 hours, blah blah blah, imagining what would be like if a new My Little Pony-like show competed with the number of fans, etc.).

EDIT: Guys, remember that you can have orders for later turns. You don't need to send in the orders for this turn only. Remember that this is a super-long turn.

In case you guys didn't read the edit, remember that this turn is super-long. About 40 turns, so I would suggest you to expand your posts.

Alright, when mining is done research pottery follow by The Wheel. Produce a worker when the warrior is done, followed by another warrior. Continue to explore the Middle East, over to India.

Except for GreekAnalyzer's exploration orders, everything went normally.

I also have to confess, despite my attempts to mimic the A.I techpath, except (sort of) for Babylon I failed. Yes, everyone that didn't have more orders got their orders resolved by me. Before you complain, remember I gave you far more time I promised to :p

Also, I felt like changing the organization of turns a little bit.

Since this era is a little bit boring, would you like if I turn-skipped to Carthage's spawn?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turn 2

Events:

The game hates it when I try to mimic the A.I's moves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
City Screens:

(oh an by the way, Babylon is suffering a hard time with lurking independent units. 2 warriors and 1 archer).

Tech trees:

I also decided to remove the cost list because:
  1. I'm too lazy to update it.
  2. I guess most of you know which order techs come in.

Stop Research and production immediately, research Bronze Working, build settler.

Please be more specific with order deadlines next time. I was going to write an angry rant about not being specific, but fortunately for everyone, my iPad page refreshed. Just PLEASE INCLUDE A SPECIFIC, CLEAR DEADLINE IN THE UPDATE POST.

Anyway, switch all production to a Punjabi Worker. When it finishes, have it farm the rice and work on a Barracks until Dilli grows to size 3. Third population works the cow. Then switch to a Settler and when the worker finishes the rice farm, farm the wheat. When the worker finishes the Wheat farm, build a Camp on the Ivory.

Tech path: Meditation > Priesthood > Masonry > Writing

After the current Pottery, Research Bronze W., then Fishing, Mysticism, Husbandry, Archery, Sailing. Send Settler 4S 4W. Build worker there.

Move worker to mine gold 1SW 1 S of Capital. Connect road to it.
When Settler is finished, move 2NW 1N and settle. Produce Granary immediately. When BW is done, go for masonry.

The only thing I forgot was to put the city report on Haojing (the city baseball asked me to settle) but I wasn't coming back in order to report a 1-2 size city while I have done most of the other cities and techscreens. It's not like the Moorish Syndrome (something that happens me slowly more often than ever with glitched cities that increase the owner's technological output in an OP way). Anyway.

Turn 2 report:

Stuff that happened during the turn:

Everyone's orders carried out normally.

I decided that small pictures were better if I had to focus on one small continuous part because it would save time uploading the pic as well as saving the need of you guys exploring the picture to see what's going on.

Not the best city flip isn't it?

The spawned greek settler is used to found Epidamnos near the copper. This will be useful later on until the discovery of Iron Working.

Greek, wish you good luck conquering Greece because you're going to need the luck really bad.

Another city joins Babylonia. No dangerous armies are nearby so it's going to survive until the persians kick in.

City screens:

Egypt

India

China

Babylon

Greece:

Tech trees:

When are turnset 3 orders due?

random: I said that from now on the updates were on saturday but maybe I phrased it wrong.

baseball: I derped the order, but now I can't go back. I'll research BW immediatly this turn.

Is the settler done in Niwt-Rist?
And also, research Hunting, AH then fishing.

Once done w/ Bronze Working, use the worker to mine the copper near Haojing, and connect the city with the capital. Then just use the worker to build infrastructure. Build barracks in Haojing, then spearmen, then galley.

I didn't want to settle there. :( I wanted to settle on byzantion. Oh well. Make nothing but phalanx. And research Iron Working

Top Bottom