The Private Bank of Arete

You must be sure to keep detailed notes of all transactions and post them often in the ART. According to my update you guys have 2931 Yenarii in your bank (Civplayahs and TCNs total cphers from the ART).

A loan of Y60 will carry a 10.0% interest rate (since it is such a small loan, the interest is high), making the total payback Y66. The loan would be expected to be paid back in 2 turnchats time.

With 1441Y I can take 1080Y out of my account.

I want to start up a Gem Manufacturing Company for 1000Y, how do I do that, do I withdraw the money here and then post in the ART thread?

Okay then, I'd like to withdraw 1000Y

I have taken out 300/395.25 available Y to pay for my recent Land Bid.

Sorry I was on a trip to Florida, in which I was not aware that I would not have internet access. I'm back now and everything should be updated by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Everything has been updated and you've both made pretty decent amounts. (Check transactions history.) Thecommonate, I didn't understand the last transaction you posted (copy below) and I could not find anything in the ART that correlated to it, so I ignored it. Tell me if I'm wrong.

I have taken out 300/395.25 available Y to pay for my recent Land Bid.

I took out the max Y to pay off a coal tile I bought a while back, which was to go into the ART.

If it was not included in the update, it would be best not to bother, my salary already has restored my debt to a manageable amount.

Ill Withdraw 200 Y plz
I think your looking for the Aretan Royal Treasury, the bank of the government, which you get an account at as soon as you join the demogame. This is a private bank owned by me and Vandal.

Also, as a sidenote, when you purchase items in the demogame, you do not need to withdraw money and give it to the businesses. The businesses are tasked with withdrawing the money from your account themselves at the end of each turnchat.

Top Bottom