The Senate

How is the senate to function when it is only one person, as it will be for a good chunk of the next game?

that would be excruciatingly undemocratic and unconstitutional, SAaM...

Originally posted by Stuck_As_a_Mac
u cant pass measues with 1 person

Sure you can...it's quite easy in fact! :lol:

There are solutions, as in using a smaller number of cities in the begining, or setting boundaries, or changing the laws etc... Now is the time for such discussion.

We could just impose a one term moratorium on changes to the Big C from the start of the next game. Perhaps that'd help focus people's minds on the next game rather than civil war scenarios from the previous one... :crazyeye:

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX

Sure you can...it's quite easy in fact! :lol:

There are solutions, as in using a smaller number of cities in the begining, or setting boundaries, or changing the laws etc... Now is the time for such discussion.

:lol:

well we dont actually have to have a senate until we get a few more provinces or the senate could be ther mayors of the province until there are more provinces

Oh boy... somebody said the "M" word... :rolleyes:

*waits for Disorganizer to put in a demon king-esque appearance*

Nooooooooo!!!!!!

Actually I am not opposed to giving Mayors official powers and the like, just not at the expense of Governors, and the only proposal I have seen so far would do that.

no thats only when we didnt have enough provinces for a senate as soon as we get enough we could change it to province leaders

you can not bend the rules. the senate will be a 1 man show due to our beurocratic nightmare...
the new game will start soon... but with our beurocracy we wont be able to do all changes we would like to have...
have fun as normal citizens >-P

it will be a fierce competition for the governership of that province though i think that crabapple would win though but i would throw my hat in

there is no rule justification for this thread to be governors only. the senate is only a virtual branch of the government. no need for a discussion thread.
so this thread is clearly, as all department threads, open for all. the only rule-exclusion for the citizens-post-in-all rule are special polls ;-)

Top Bottom