1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Temple of Furuyama

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game V: RPG' started by Octavian X, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

"Mhpm! Mhpm! Graglehshie!" Mmmmphj!"
    SaaMsan still had the fishbowl on his head, but he thought he saw BCLG.
    "MMMMMMphh!" he screamed.

2. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

OOC i was going to wait for Octavian to have a little chat first :D

3. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

"Yes! I did it! I captured him! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" *cough*

"And I bet you want to know why I captured him, don't you?"

"Well, not really..." came BCLG's reply.

"Really, you're not just a little bit curious?" Octavian was rather disappointed.

"Well, no. If you could just free him, I'd appreciate it."

"You really don't want to know my plan? I mean, I had a nice, evil sounding speech worked out about it all. I really did work very hard on it!"

"Oh, all right."

Octavian's face brightened. "Then here it is! My evil plan!" He clears his throat. "Yes, it's all very evil, a nice plan and everything..." A moment of silence. "What was the plan again?" He looked around at the confused interns.

Another rather ackward moment of silence. SaaM, not hearing anything because of the bowl, fell asleep.

"Wait, that's it! Yeah! I'm just an imposter of Octavian who's really here just to hold SaaM for some ransom oysters!" Looking embarrased, he deepens his voice. "I mean, gimme some oysters or you'll never see SaaM again!"

OOC: I apoligize. It's late, and I'm bored. :p

IC: Voice Over Announcer: What happens next? Does BCLG have some oysters to satisfy the imposter Octav....

Octavian's Imposter: I'm not an imposter!

Announcer: Err, that's right. Does BCLG have enough oysters to satisfy the insidious gang of stupid interns? Will SaaM survive? Where is Octavian V, and just who is this imposter?

Octavian's Imposter: I'm no imposter!

Annoucer: Shove off. And where is the chorus line now?

BCLG: Where's the voice coming from, anyway?

4. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

"Well that was weird, its as though were in some crappy modern day soap opera, i dont think we've even found out soap yet?" Muttered BCLG.
    BCLG began wandering back towards the castle to see if Ankka was done yet, on his way he barged into someone, he turned around and it was.........................

5. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

"Oh, hi BCLG, I was just looking for you", said Ankka. "What's going on here? Who's laughing there further away like a madman? I think I'm a little confused..."

6. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

"hmm well, there was this weirdo with a bowl on his head, that might have been SaaMsan, then there was this weirdo that looked like Octavaian V but wasnt, then there were the weird interns. Then out of nowhere i started hearing this dark mysterious voice, God what have i been smoking. anyways i think we need to go and find where the actual Octavian V"

7. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

"Ok... then I guess we should go back to the Temple to check around if someone knows something..."

*Ankka starts walking back towards the temple, remembering how he thought that always something happened where SaaMsan was - and he was still right*

8. Stuck_as_a_Mac

SaaMsan doesnt know where he is, what he is doing, or why he has this goldfish bowl on his head (and a pancake ontop of that)
    Will someone come and find him already? He's getting tired of humming the score to South Pacific, and cant quite remember all the words to some of the songs.

9. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

BCLG and Ankka go back to Octavian V's temple of delights, they however get, waylaid, and they dont realise that time has flown by, BCLG is just about to kill the person who walked in the door, he looks around and it is none other than.....

10. Octavian X

...the chorus line, ready to sing a number from South Pacific!

11. Stuck_as_a_Mac

SaaMsan stumbles his way around blindly, trying to kind anyone. "Follow the sound of the singing" he thought "they might be doing something from South Pacific now, or maybe Fiddler on the Roof, despite the fact we've yet to think up any of that stuff"
    SaaMsan keeps stumbing, getting his foot caught in a bucket, a bowl, a toilet seat lid and various other round things that are comic. He hopes someone will just find him already and get this darn fishbowl off his head. "Quackkkk!" something screamed.
    "Somebody get this freakin duck away from me!" he screamed in a voice similar to that of a wrestler with a somewhat Russian accent, whose body is NOT wearing a wrestling mask and boxing gloves (they're his freakin body!)

5 points to anyone who id's the wrestler.

12. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Uh... a duck wrestler? Who could that be...?

13. Octavian X

OCC: I don't know, but Ankka has always sounded like a Russian name to me. :p

14. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

OOC Ankka always sturck me as Scandanavian, though maybe as Ankka is scandanavian sort works :)

15. Stuck_as_a_Mac

"Somebody get this freakin duck away from me!" SaaMsan continued to scream as he blindly ran, hoping to hear annoying songs. But to no avail. Will someone just find him already??

16. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Ankka hears some weird noise from outside while listening to the wonderful singing, but just then there is a forte part, and the noise can't be heard.

"Oh well, I must have been imagining", though Ankka.

17. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

BCLG is beginning to give up hope of ever finding SaaMsan, he fears tha SaaMsan may be lost to the wilderness

18. Stuck_as_a_Mac

SaaMsan, pissed that no one wants to further the story and annoyed at having to spend so much time with a fishbowl on his head, magically appears.
    Viola! He's safe.
    Now, in the words of John Cleese, Get on with it!

19. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

BCLG just noticed SaaMsan had appeared at the side of the wood, he quickely hides his 'masseuse' and yells to SaaMsan
    "We were just coming to fetch you"
    "yer sure," grumbles SaaMsan "listen if you put yor head to my ear, you can hear the sea. im like a frikkin sea shell it took you lot so long!"
    "dont blame me" replied bclg"blame octavian, his masseuse's are so tantalising"

OOC i was willing to continue but i was the only one making the story up.

20. Stuck_as_a_Mac

"Now, will you do me a favor" asked SaaMsan "and GET THIS GODDAM FISH BOWL OFF OF MY HEAD"
    Hey.. he has every right to be mad.
    "And where my bi... masseuses at?"