1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Temple of Furuyama

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game V: RPG' started by Octavian X, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Asano steps out of the woods next to Saam-san. "Here, let me help."

He puts his large boot over both of Saam-san's webbed walkers and grasps the fish bowl with both hands. He strains as he tries to further separate the two. ;)

Saam-san, realizing what's happening, goes bug-eyed, wanting to say something, but his mouth is trapped in an involuntary smile by the fishbowl. He emits a small squeak.

"Here, I think I've got it!", claims Asano. FuuuuhhWOP! The fish bowl pops off of Saam-san head and his beak just kind of vibrates up and down making a noise like a rubber-tipped door-stop (what's that? - never mind, this is the dream sequence). "There ya go, little man", says Asano, "and please, something from Westside Story, if you don't mind." With that Asano dissappeared back into the woods.....

Saam-san is bending his beak back into shape as BCLG walks up to him...

2. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

SaaMsan is startled. 'Since when did I have a beak?', he ponders in his inner monolouge. But then he realizes that he does not hear his interns and that there are other things that are not right. 'OH!' he realizes. 'This is one of those dreams where the dreamer achieves Lucidity, completly ignoring the fact that this field will not have any progress for another thousand years, but cool!' SaaMsan starts to float around (yes, float. Its a dream) He passes by some melted clocks that count cash, a sign that says "IF ITS NOT ONE THING, ITS YOUR MOTHER", some dude screaming as a couple robbers put him into a van, a weirdo who grabs a runner, other freaky stuff. Look! A pink elephant! Lalalalala!
    Its BCLG! What's he doing in this dream? And what will he say? Whee....

No... I am not on drugs. Try to pick out everything referenced to.

3. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

'my mind to your mind, my thought to your thought's" nah just messing with ya :D

"wow that was one ****** up dream, SaaMsan has some issues, thats the last time i go dream walking in his head, i'll get Asano to do it next time, he should at least sub-consciously remember what happened on that night 5 years ago"

OOC OOOOOEEEOOOOOOOOOOO :D just opening up another story road :)

4. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Ankka wakes up, wondering what has happened and how he fell asleep... suddenly he realises he's in a massage room. But how did he get there? Some massagers are sleeping there... Ankka guesses they sleep at work to shorten work travel time...

Ankka wonders where everybody is, and looks out of the door. He sees SaaMsan sleeping on the floor and BCLG just waking up. SaaMsan looks just normal, but is talking in his sleep. "I don't have a beak, I have a perfectly nice and normal human nose!..." And a nose is what can be seen on his face.

Ankka wonders where he could find some food... and remembers that he's at the Temple - Spa thingy. He goes to order some breakfast when...

5. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Octavian V, for the sake of continuity of the story, wakes up at the same time Ankka does. He then, deciding that he really doesn't care what the imposter-interns do, grabs a quick doughnut and takes a nap.

What does this mean? What does Octavian V really know about the interns gone awry? And will the plot ever advance? What is the airspeed of an unladened swallow?

6. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Ankka sees Octavian take a doughnut from a basket, and as he hasn't had any breakfast, decides to take some too.

They are very nice, and after eating some 4 or 5 - he lost count - he wonders what on earth is happening around here... what are the interns actually up to, what is BCLG gonna do, who is the second Octavian? Ankka decides that he has eaten something bad, and has imagined all this, and thinks that a good nights sleep might help.

7. JackA

JackA Master Trainer

Jack Ijuno walks up the to the temple to pray when BCLG bumps into him. Sorry Jack! He said. Its okay JAck replied

8. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

OOC christ this story is getting pretty bad if 2 successive posts are asking me what is going on, while both of them taking doughnuts. promptly followed by a short conversation that ends up to nowhere :D

BCLG takes a doughnut too :D

9. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

SaaMsan is in the pub, drinking and talking to his friend the flautist if youre looking for him. He's thinking of predating the Polyphonic Spree by 3000 years. Go try to talk him out of it.

10. JackA

JackA Master Trainer

Jack went to the pub and told SAAM that prtotesting was wrong andd grabbed him and rerlesed his hold then walked out.

11. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Ankka wonders what a flautist is...

OOC BCLG is right let's think of something new, guys. How about a magical ending and someone thinks up something else? :p

12. Octavian X

I've got an idea for a Mafia-style mini-game to be sponsered by the Temple. This is the kind of thing I wanted to do here in the first place: the lighter side of RPG. :)

13. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Cool! :yeah: May I be the Mafia - killer - guy? ;)

14. Real Pave

Real Pave Chieftain

After a great victory achieved in legion games, Real Pave comes back to Furuyama. But first he had to go to the temple. All his friend had admired the place, and a relaxation would be just in place after hard work. The temple it self was a majestic.

- Wow, maggage and and spas and everything! Indeed I'll stay here for a couple of days! At least!

15. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

ankka it may sort of give it away if your the mafia leader guy? seeing how you asked? shouldnt we have an RNG thing anyways

16. Octavian X

The killer will be picked randomly, yes. :)

For those interested in participating, I'll clarify something: If you've already said so, you're in, but I'll just take some creative licenses with your character. If you want to clarify who you are for the purposes of this game, speak now, or forever hold your peace.

17. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

You think I'm stupid? :p :rolleyes: ;)

Some people just never get the jokes... :rolleyes: ;)

18. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

nah i did get it just fancied being a party killer :p :D

and yes, yes i do :p ;)

19. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

:Knocks on door:
    Hello, My name is Wolfgangsan, you can call me Wolfie, and I am looking for Octavian V. I heard some singing and was wondering if You needed a temple Musician, and if you do then I am you man. Enclosed is my Resume.
    resume

20. Octavian X

Excellent, Wolfgangsan, excellent! We are certainly in need of a good musician or two. I am always told by visitors that relaxing music would help their experience here at the Temple. I hope you can begin soon!