The World News- Repoters Thread

DaveShack said:
Yes I know this is not a discussion thread, but the mysterious post 12 is blank. :mischief:

Any unfilled categories? I don't know yet if I'd be interested...
scout and letter tot he editor

c'mon reporters! i have recieved a single article! i need you to PM them by tomrrow!

ok, last straw, i dont know how many reminders have been sent out but only 2 people have gotten the job done so the following people are FIRED! if you want to reapply for the job PM me
XionNova, Armed Maniac, Swissempire, RaRe, Donovan Zoi

RoboPig said:
ok, last straw, i dont know how many reminders have been sent out but only 2 people have gotten the job done so the following people are FIRED! if you want to reapply for the job PM me
XionNova, Armed Maniac, Swissempire, RaRe, Donovan Zoi

Letter to the Editor

If plan to fire your entire staff before there is even any news to give, then I have a major issue with the credibility of your newspaper.

That said, I intend to retain my position on your newspaper under the condition that my title be changed from "Life Journalist" to "Features Writer." If that cannot be done, then I wish you the best of luck.

Respectfully,
Donovan Zoi

So this being my first work day, I let you, other journalists and scouts, know what I want to write about in the future.

1. Anything regarding improving the landscape around our cities.

2. Constructions as far being related to the social life such as libraries, markets, etc.

3. Plans for new cities and founding of those.

4. And much more :D

Any suggestions are welcome. Co-journalists, if you feel that something that I write about is closer to your field of expertise, pm me please.

Hope that I won't be fired on my first day. :)

Donovan Zoi said:
Letter to the Editor

If plan to fire your entire staff before there is even any news to give, then I have a major issue with the credibility of your newspaper.

That said, I intend to retain my position on your newspaper under the condition that my title be changed from "Life Journalist" to "Features Writer." If that cannot be done, then I wish you the best of luck.

Respectfully,
Donovan Zoi
you're re-hired. that firing was a wake up call, since i sent out 2 reminders and nobody bothered to write

knightlancer has been fired for being AlphaWolf and sending in pictures only of africa when i requested culturally diverse ones

Moderator Action: Deleted for trolling. Like your warning says in the other thread, he still hasn't been proven guilty in the realm of the demgame.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Moderator Action: Posts merged.

I have to say that I am sorry for the post in the NewsPaper Thread, but I felt it was mine to post.

Robopig,

I would like to apply for the job of War Correspondent. If that's not possible I would be open-minded to any other positions.

Cheers,

very well koondrad you are hired! read post 12!

all reporters, seeing as it will take time before we can pass a sentenceon alphawolf, i have cancelled the mid month issue of the world news, i hope in 24 days we clear this up so i would like your articles on the 25th. this gives some reporters a little time if they arent on and me time for editing and such.

if you would like to join up, please do.

GeorgeOP said:
Since their is going to be a turn set on the 25th, I'll wait until after that to write. I should have it done before noon on the 26th. The good news is that I won't have to have blanks in my writing this time. ;)

Yeah, I had similar thoughts, if that's alright with you, Mr. Editor.

EDIT: I just noticed that because I use GMT, I should be able to get my article to you before Noon your time (EST?).

I might be a little behind on my articles. Got a lot on my plate right now. Sorry.

Given there is realitively little to write on as of yet, but noticing there is much potential in this idea, I would like to offer my services to write as the "Foreign Travel Correspondent."

The idea is that I would focus, using all the creative and journalistic liberties at my disposal, on the life and times of those cultures presently residing outside of our national boundaries.

If the idea has merrit, and you're still devoted to this endeavor, I offer up my services.

EDIT: Given my extemely impatient nature, 1000 apologies, I must withdraw my offer to write for this fine news establishment as I have started my own endeavor.

GeorgeOP said:
I haven't seen the Feb 1st World News. Did it come out and I just missed it?
Nope, not yet. I think Robo is quite busy at the moment.

Reporter problem i think... 'cause lot of em like me realised they didnt feel like using all that time (or didnt have it, or prefered to do other stuff, or HAD to do other stuff... so on so on...) and did not write anything for the first issue... i doubt anything was resolved since...

Top Bottom