The World's Biggest Bridge!

Thats one for Screenshot of the Week (if it comes back)

Holy ginormous aquaducts Batman!

I have no idea how that happened. I suppose it is some sort of bug. But it does look cool, doesn't it?

Its a graphic bug. had something similar.

Boy are those mutant cows!

What's happening is that some of the verticies in the 3D model are being corrupted. Through some math glitch, the renderer suddenly thinks the vertex is located at (0,-1787234178) instead of (0,0) which results in the stretched image. Alt+tabbing out of the game and bringing it back up causes the screen to be redrawn, which always corrects this problem for me.

rkyte said:
What's happening is that some of the verticies in the 3D model are being corrupted. Through some math glitch, the renderer suddenly thinks the vertex is located at (0,-1787234178) instead of (0,0) which results in the stretched image. Alt+tabbing out of the game and bringing it back up causes the screen to be redrawn, which always corrects this problem for me.

Well, it didn't for me. In fact, I even quit that game and then reloaded it - and the bug was still there. Same goes for scrolling or turning the view.

it somehow looks more impressive with an aqueduct than with a cow...:rolleyes:

i think aquaducts go from a city to the nearest peak. Maybe the nearest peak was over the sea.
I dont have the game so this is a guess.
BTW do aquaducts cost more if they are bigger or do they always cost the same.

Richosh, that's actually an application of the lesser-known "Bovine Uncertainty Theorem." You can never know the precise location of a cow.

Top Bottom