They're All Barbarians.

Looks like plenty of people can dowload the save, except the rest of the team! :lol:

Maybe there´s a mod involved? Maybe there ain´t.

Still crashing at the end of the dowload, its a rocker.

No better I´m afraid (I checked that I can still download pholkhero´s save so its unlikely that the problem is my machine). Rolo mentioned MAF :)() whatever that is.

MAF = memory allocation failure .Geeky term for RAM memory overload, that normally leads to crashes ( Civ IV is plagued by this issue since day 0 , and it was never fully resolved ).

Not sure if this is the case , but it surely looks like it ....

Looks like RRRRRas is UP with me on deck. However unless RRRRas can upload the save we may have reached a slight impasse.

Oh dear, can the save be saved? A question for the technically minded :borg:.

Worst case scenario is that if none of the saves from your last round can be used then someone would have to replay from pholkhero´s last save.

Well I guess skip me and play from polk's save. I split the forces in Africa into 3 stacks, brought down some extra settlers from France to join while building a few more. Also had a fleet building in Asia that was marked.

I'll try it again, but it wouldn't be until sunday before I could play.

RRRRas, can you play from pholkhero´s save? Can you emulate Field Commander cripp7? If not, we´ll wait for Sunday.

No word from RRRRas. cripp, do you want to replay? (More to the point, do you have the time and patience?). If you do, it may be worth posting a save after a turn purely to confirm it can be loaded. If you don´t I´ll play a few turns.

Sure I'll try it again, the only change I made with the last save was running BUG 4.5. But that's in the CustomAssets which shouldn't affect the save. I put 4.4 back, we'll see

edit- I split the stacks in afreica again and save there to see if you can loadit, if so i'll continue on. if not, then :confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• Tokugawa AD-1935 split stacks.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.4 MB · Views: 107
Sure I'll try it again, the only change I made with the last save was running BUG 4.5. But that's in the CustomAssets which shouldn't affect the save. I put 4.4 back, we'll see

LURKER: I think it does sometimes affect the save. I've mucked around with the xml files before and ended up not being able to load a previous save.

Nice to be able to load a save.

I note that the ´united nations´ forced peace on the green american barbarians, I assume that we abstained from this barbarian persiflage because it would have been very naughty :nono: to have demeaned ourselves by getting involved in this nonsense.

Loads fine ;)

I guess it is hammer time on Mali + France ... and also time to start keeping thing razed if we are required to kill all civs to win ( that part was never well established IIRC ). Otherwise we will win by Dom pretty fast...

Maybe if you check the first post?

Victory: conquest or domination.

Top Bottom