Thing I learned about the world thru Civ4

Who said we were playing RFC ???

I do, as -
France got completely taken over by Germany a few times - and still came back.
Most civs didn't spawn in 3000 BC irl.
Australia, Canada and other colonies of England did split off without becoming a vassal state of England. Same can be said of other colonial powers such as France.
I think I have hereby proven that real life is a version of RFC.
425) Real life is a version of RFC.

And a damn good one. I heard it has historic starts for every single individual in the history of the world :O

They must have put a heck of a lot of work in giving every single person on Earth two leader traits.

Actually, millions. Don't you know human personalities are too complex to be described by just two traits? :p

426: Cottages must work to become towns. It has nothing to do with population.
427: There has only been 2 - 18 civilizations on the planet at one time. (and for all time usually)
428: Being "spiritual" will keep revolutions from happening
429: great leaders Only have 2 traits

430: most countries can resolve bad relations by adopting the same state religion.

431: when you give laborers freedom to work wherever they choose to be close to combat as much as possible. maybe a grass is greener effect, or they are war correspondent wannabes?

432: modern spies only employ hot women who wear sunglasses. before then guys that wear ninja clothes are okay. they probably get delegated to desk work at the security bureau lol.

433: our earlier years in history flew by quickly. as we build more modern buildings and get bigger in territory the time it takes to move on takes longer.

434: AL GORE DID INVENT THE INTERNETS! HIS FACE IS ON THE WONDER PICTURE!

435: all mysterious settlers that magically appear out of nowhere in 4000BC most likely build a city as soon as they appear.

436: wars are won quickly with an explorer/scout who doubles as a medic. being as they never get targeted and are blessed by a great general they are one of the best military careers in a war. sure beats being conscripted to defend a hail of arrows/gunfire.

438. When a country is at war with another country, it will still do it's best to try and destroy any pirates that are doing damage to it's enemy (I've just seen a civ stop the bombardment of an enemies' defences with it's frigates, in order to chace my privateer around the world).

439. Settling Alpha Centaury will make you world leader. Even if you are a city-state. Or the world most hated villain.
440. All paganism is the same.
441. Aztecs can become jaguars without having a source of Iron. Strange enough, they do not need Obsidian, wood or clothes either.

Desert surrounding a small pond = oasis that generates food; desert surrounding a big lake = just desert.

Desert surrounding a small pond = oasis that generates food; desert surrounding a big lake = just desert.

And the area around that small pond is a massively difficult terrain feature. It's as hard to walk through as the Amazon rain forest.

Top Bottom