This IS a Conservative C2C MP game Thunderbrd! :p

Next

Wow... this is a tense game in its own way too. I think a lot of us are feeling like, as soon as x,y,z happens I'll really start pulling ahead, only to realize that someone else had the same cause to develop an edge going on and you're still pretty much neck and neck. The pace of the game speed is really throwing off my planning a bit, never realizing that it's supposed to be this fast and it's not just a result of having a strong start. I probably haven't made half the use of the strength of that start as I should've even.

I also think we're all getting better at this having had the previous experiences to help guide us further and learning from each other as we go.

Koshling is up!

Yes, this game is very interesting. I have my situational difficulties, but I've been putting much more thought into this game, especially in regard to tech path and Wonder planning. I feel right now that at least 3 of us are more or less neck and neck.

Joseph is up...

Spirictum...

Spirictum must still be having serious computer issues as well as RL issues with Brazil's bad state of affairs.

See ya all around sometime somewhen then. :wavey:

Yeah I'm just settled in and waiting and if it never happens I guess we're on an indefinite hold. The delay is suiting my desire to take a rest on the whole project for now.

Top Bottom