Time for the X-mas smileys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffft. Catholiques do it every week and in fact hold a thanksgiving on the very first day of the year.
Do they consume turkey, pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, and watch football every week?

Football? In Argentina? Is that even a question?

As for the diet, there's freshly-baked bread and wine, as well as a good roast after the ceremony. :yumyum: You'd like it.

Do you guys really have to have this fight every year?
Which fight? We already know who among us loathes Christmas smileys. So far he hasn't repeated himself here.

It could be worse. I used to belong to a smiley-making forum where part of the year the default smileys were Christmas, and the other half of the year they were daffodils (or daisies? No, I think they were daffodils).

Football? In Argentina? Is that even a question?

As for the diet, there's freshly-baked bread and wine, as well as a good roast after the ceremony. :yumyum: You'd like it.
Real football, not soccer. Not that I'm into either of them. The only team sport that I can tolerate that includes trying to maneuver something into a net or across a line is hockey.

Freshly-baked bread isn't bad. Not into wine or roast.

Somewhere out there, someone created a plethora of food-related smileys including cooking, baking, barbecuing...

I vote for turning them on on Christmas Eve and turning them off on Christmas Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom