Tom Cruise: Just when you thought he couldn't get any crazier...

silence heathen! xanu will devour you!

edit: oh it's xenu then, is it? just goes to show you how much scientologists know... meh

I'd build a cheaper bunker just to survive the event of a nuclear war.

i dunno, xenu is descending upon is might be more likely.... then again I am a child of the cold war and surprised to still be alive today

Maybe he should hire Blackwater to protect his bunker?

And that's the majority of Christianity...how?

It's the majority of American Christians. My question stands, how is Tom Cruise crazier than the majority of American Christians.

The Rapture was made up by a guy in the late 1800's. It is not in the Bible.

Exactly, the Rapture was made up by some guy in the 1800s and Scientology was made up by some guy in the 1950s, and Christianity was made up by some guy in the 0050s.

It's the majority of American Christians. My question stands, how is Tom Cruise crazier than the majority of American Christians.

Exactly, the Rapture was made up by some guy in the 1800s and Scientology was made up by some guy in the 1950s, and Christianity was made up by some guy in the 0050s.

You fail at life.

They all sound crazy & dumb to me, that's all I'm sayin.

Doesn't matter how many people believe something, it can still be crazy and dumb.

Maybe we can convince him that he should never leave his bunker.

Personally, I've never thought he couldn't get any crazier.

article said:
... his adopted children with first wife Nicole Kidman - Isabella, 14, and 12-year-old son Connor - are said to have spent the summer at a Scientology camp.
Nicole Kidman should have him charged with child abuse and never let him have contact with the kids ever again.

Isn't Nicole a scientology loon too though? She's a lot better looking than Katie Holmes though.

It really pisses me off that Tom Cruise is providing all this money to these fools. like i just want to headbutt tom cruise into a comatosed ****** this stuff just makes me so angry lol why why!

most ppl have cheap and 'can do" bunker, since he is rich. he can have a 5 stars bunker.... then he can invite all his friend for an apocalypse orgy.

"War of the Worlds II: Xenu is PO'd"

Top Bottom