Tom Cruise: Just when you thought he couldn't get any crazier...

I've never heard of anyone spending $10 million on a bunker to survive the rapture, to say the least. Of course, Christians view the rapture as being good, and people who aren't Christians don't believe in the rapture, but you get the point.

If I had that sort of cash to waste I'd also build myself a cool bunker.

:goodjob: I mean, really, who wouldn't like to have an awesome bunker in his house.

Slightly OT: Didn't the people who own Wal-Mart built a bunker for their family, for more earthly reasons, I suppose?

if he stays there for the rest of eternity, I call dibs on everything in his mansion

How is this crazier than believing in the Rapture?
This was such an obvious response I didn't want to be the first to make it. But now that somebody else piped up...I don't think Tom's any crazier than all the rest of those preparing for the end.

55% of Americans believe in it.

Over 65 million copies of the Left Behind books have been sold.

Most of the Republican current and former leadership - Bill Frist, Mitch McConnell, Rick Santorum, Jon Kyl, Dennis Hastert, Roy Blunt etc. - believe in it.
You acquitted yourself quite well here. Obviously, the Rapture is not some fringe belief, but finds plenty of support among Christians, including a majority of American Christians. :king:

This was such an obvious response I didn't want to be the first to make it. But now that somebody else piped up...I don't think Tom's any crazier than all the rest of those preparing for the end.

He is by far crazier.

How many Christians actually prepare themselves for the Apocalypse by stocking up on supplies, let alone building massive bunkers?

The great thing about this is that in Scientologist dogma, Xenu lived like 75 billion years ago and is long dead. He's not some kind of God figure or anything.

He should completely alienate himself from the outer world. You never know who might be Xenu! Maybe it's even Katie!!!

Tom Cruise needs a psychiatrist. No wait...

Anyone who beleives that a bunker can save you from the end of the world, in a religious/faith sense, is crazy...scientologist or 'other'

Hey, if I had the money, I'd do the same thing. I bet the Soviets Russians are pointing a missile right at it, though, now.

Don't worry about the Ruskies, Xenu is coming! We're all gonna die!!!
Exept Tom Cruise.
And Chuck Norris.

He is a talented actor to say the best postive thing about him.

I find any doom-saying prophesies quite rediculous if you ask me.

Top Bottom