Tom's Unit Factory

Eagle (unit conversion)

No Civ Colors (No where to add them, I considered the Wingtips, but decided against it...). Model modified to remove some portions (Tail, Spikes, etc) to create a regular Eagle from the original fantasy Eagle model.

Download here... EagleR1.rar

Unit32, Large/Small pcx, and Sound Files included. Is an Atlantica Online unit.

Eagle (unit conversion)

No Civ Colors (No where to add them, I considered the Wingtips, but decided against it...). Model modified to remove some portions (Tail, Spikes, etc) to create a regular Eagle from the original fantasy Eagle model.

Download here... EagleR1.rar

Nice job TOM, I like it. I am going to pair this with my meso heroic leaders.

Primelephas had two sets of tusks (one set in both the upper and lower jaws) so an elephant with four tusks isn't that far removed from what could be.

Female Swashbuckling Pirate (unit conversion)

Civ Colors have been added. Both Swords added and textured by tom2050. 13 FLC's included.

This goes right into my pirates scenario. Thx TOM beautiful work.

BTW - love the elephant too.

wow tom, amazing units.
Ever tried to make one of them for civ4? I mean, I would gladly use that dragon and that pirate in one of my mods

There's some other clothing for the female pirates that could be done also. I may be able to retexture a male also, to make some male pirates; perhaps with a peg leg.

Ever tried to make one of them for civ4? I mean, I would gladly use that dragon and that pirate in one of my mods

It's possible to do them for 4. But I shelved 4 a long time ago.

How many Units do you plan to convert or do you know yet?

Alot actually... I do them in-between working on Comm3. Anything you need?

can you make a white dragon for civ 4 .

4 got shelved long ago...

@bigdog5994: I still am going to do the lizard you were asking about (long ago ;)), it has big neck-fins (or w/e), kind of like the dino in Jurassic Park did shown below. Let me know what you were looking for, or if you have a pic of something similar (I forgot if you posted one in the thread or not).

Top Bottom